PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Ending?

dking
07-25-2003, 02:43 AM
I've been playing Kingdom hearts and theres been about three parts that I thought were the ending and I still haven't beet it. When does it end?

Shoyku
07-25-2003, 03:02 AM
The last place in Kingdom Hearts is called "End of the World", that'll be the last place you'll be in before the end of the game.

dking
07-25-2003, 03:08 AM
Ok thats where I'm at now. I'm having trouble getting past the black and Red Symbol thing though.

eternalshiva
08-02-2003, 04:26 AM
You have to kill the flying demon thingnies in a seperate room if I remember... you could ask Jalbrean about it, he knows it like the back of his hand ;p he may be more help...

Roz
08-04-2003, 10:29 AM
can you get a separate ending if you beat all the cups and bosses in the colleseum and rescue all 99 dalmations.

Jalbrean
08-10-2003, 07:00 AM
I've been playing Kingdom hearts and theres been about three parts that I thought were the ending and I still haven't beet it. When does it end?
When you beat the 'World of Chaos' which consists of multiple battles. You'll end it by fighting Ansem whose attached to the World of Chaos. I think it's the 3rd time you fight him. It's been awhile so i'm kinda hazy on that.

Ok thats where I'm at now. I'm having trouble getting past the black and Red Symbol thing though.
I think you're talking about the portal. To open it up you have to fly in and hit the black mass in it's chest. I always considered it like a heart. After you take it out the Heartless symbol will change into a portal you fly into, and then you can start finding your friends.

can you get a separate ending if you beat all the cups and bosses in the colleseum and rescue all 99 dalmations.
No you have to lock all the worlds as well, which includes locking the Book of Pooh.

The requirements are:
1. Rescue all 99 Dalmations
2. Lock all worlds
3. Complete the Hades cup

eternalshiva
08-10-2003, 01:01 PM
see? I told you he was the MASTER of Kingdom Heart ;p *tickles Jalbrean* heh

Roz
08-10-2003, 06:45 PM
if you are the masta then how do i get back in monstro it just says its gone lets go b4 he comes back:eep: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jalbrean
08-11-2003, 03:09 AM
It's random. Sometimes when you fly to Monstro's meeting point he's there, other times he's not. You just have to keep flying back and forth until you encounter him again.

No tickling eternalshiva. I seriously hate that. ;p

eternalshiva
08-12-2003, 01:47 AM
Well, you have a choice Jalbrean: typos, tickles or hugs! ;p heh not much choice I guess since I know you hate all three *hands you a bowl of strawberries* here a peace offering! o.0

Monstro comes and goes, Jal is right about it, just leave and come back if you want to get into it... It's super annoying! Any more questions? I can tackle one or two that aren't psychotically difficult ;p Well, I do have Jalbrean as a ...er... supervisor!

Jalbrean
08-12-2003, 04:09 AM
I'll take the strawberries. Keep the tickles, typos (yeah right) and hugs. ;>

eternalshiva
08-17-2003, 10:35 AM
heh ;p

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 04:15 PM
On a totally unrealted note: Kingdom Hearts had the best ending in an RPG in a long, long, loooong time.

dking
05-06-2005, 02:48 PM
lol, it took awhile for this reply but, yes I agree it had a very good ending.

Mercen-X
05-06-2005, 07:04 PM
It's random. Sometimes when you fly to Monstro's meeting point he's there, other times he's not. You just have to keep flying back and forth until you encounter him again.
Quite correct.

The end fight against that huge disgusting mess of a thing, is long, but easy over all. Just use aero when up close and when you HP is low (assuming your friends aren't near) fly away and heal. The boss won't pursue you at all and won't heal itself while you're away.
Also, don't focus on the body at the top, there are multiple pieces that come into play after each piece you beat. The most obvious way to know you've completed this battle is to note that all three of your characters have leveled up simultaneously.

Del Murder
05-14-2005, 02:32 AM
This thread is very old and needs to rest.