PDA

View Full Version : Odd names for GF's . . .

Fuzakeru
07-25-2003, 07:41 PM
Hello! Here's a question. While YOU were playing Final Fantasy 8, did you name any of your characters anything . . . odd. *Laughs evilly* I named a GF something funny. Quezacotlaosldufk . . . ( Can't pronounce name to save life ) . . . turned in to Jackass. *Grins* Nothing is greater than reading . . . -= Jackass has gained a level =- ( Can't post the other names for my other GF's cause they are quite inappropriate )

So, how bout it people?

crono_logical
07-25-2003, 08:57 PM
You're meant to give them all the same names so summoning and junctioning gets all the more interesting :p

Fuzakeru
07-26-2003, 08:51 PM
*Laughs* Never tried that . . . ^_^- I just like naming then vulgar words and laugh as they level up.

-= Dumbass learn HP 80% =- *Snickers*

Mo-Nercy
07-27-2003, 04:00 AM
Kwi-za-cot-el

or

Keat-za-co-at-il (that's how the guy says it in Age of Empires II : The Conquerors :D)

I named Diablos, 'Mashimaro' once. That was pretty funny.

Kami
07-27-2003, 10:54 PM
Hahaha... mashimaro. Totally opposite form diablos.

BG-57
07-28-2003, 01:35 AM
I named all my GF's after characters from 'Record of Lodoss Wars'. Some examples:

Quetzecoatl: Spark
Alexander: Etoh
Diablos: Ashram
Siren: Ryna
Eden: Marfa
Bahamut: Kardis

You get the idea. :)

Zild
07-28-2003, 05:08 PM
I stick to the same names - it makes it so much easier to remember who's who when I'm playing with the strategy guide in my hand...

*Hits himself over the head repeatedly...*

No, I just prefer to keep everybody with their real names. Dunno why.

Tho, calling them all the same does sound funny... I think I might try that with 8, and name eveybody and everything (even the dog!) Seifer... I was gonna say the same for 7 and Sephiroth, but you can't name summons in that... Having said that, I wonder how weird it would sound if you called Cloud (or everybody!) Zack in 7...

Actually, for names changes, I'd most like to change Tidus' name to (reference to FF10 thread...) "That Player" or perhaps (Wakka voice) "Hey You!"