PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X

AznCloud84
07-26-2003, 12:49 AM
wow I just finish this game all I can say is it is so good. The story is awesome, kinda sad though. how jecth see tidus at the end, and auron and him disappear. Man the Story is so good, I dont know why so much ppl like ff7 more though. I have ff7 too but I dont get wats so good about that storyline? I forgot, but it wasnt as good as this for sure. oh well, wat an awesome game. So sad lolz

robfinalfantasy
07-26-2003, 12:56 AM
Many people first started off with FF7 and therefore claim it to be the best. I however started with FF1 when I was about 8-10. FF7 is still a GREAT game, just not as good as FF6 or FF3.

AznCloud84
07-26-2003, 01:02 AM
hehehe but the graphic was so bad right? I have final fantasy 6 or 3 on my comp. Well maybe you think its the best game cuz u play that first.... but I play 2 or 3 final fantasy games and I think this is the best one so far. I hope they make the newer games with great story line as well. I check out final fantasy XI but it suckz, theres like 3 or 4 races. weird and all the character look ugly too. man hope new ones come out like this one. well peace out, and hope u guys love this game like I do.

lemonation
07-26-2003, 02:30 AM
Final. Fantasy. Ten. RRuulleess.
Best plot ever. I've played seven, I like it, but ten is much better. Better plot. I wish they'd made Seymour less obvious though. It made him look evil when there ws no evidence to show he was evil. But still. Awesome. I'm stuck on Jecht form 2, but I'll get him. Eventually.

TheAbominatrix
07-26-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by AznCloud84
hehehe but the graphic was so bad right? I have final fantasy 6 or 3 on my comp. Well maybe you think its the best game cuz u play that first.... but I play 2 or 3 final fantasy games and I think this is the best one so far. I hope they make the newer games with great story line as well. I check out final fantasy XI but it suckz, theres like 3 or 4 races. weird and all the character look ugly too. man hope new ones come out like this one. well peace out, and hope u guys love this game like I do.

I do love X, but I agree that games on the SNES and NES are the best. I'd rather have crappy graphics and an amazing storyline than good graphics and have it be some peice of crap.

ChibiInuYasha
07-26-2003, 08:32 AM
I wouldn't say it had the best plot but I will say this. No other FF story touched me the way FFX's did (not literaly u pervs! ^.-)