PDA

View Full Version : Blitzball

lemonation
07-26-2003, 03:09 AM
Okay... I'm about to beat the game. When I do, I'm gonna start a new game, but go on all the side quests this time. I know of the Sigils, and their dificulty. Most of these I think I can get eventually, all but the Jupiter Sigil. I have NEVER won a game of Blitzball. So, I was wondering if I could have some blitz tips. I mostly would like names of really good players, though any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.

~Lemonation

Cz
07-26-2003, 10:16 AM
I suggest you sign Kyou, who's standing on the bridge leading to Djose Temple, and Tatts, who's somewhere in Kilika. Also, when good players from other teams go out of contract, be sure to sign them up.

Be sure to learn Tidus' Jecht Shot on the boat to Kilika. Walk up to the blitzball on deck to attempt it.

I'm not a blitzball expert, but that advice should help you.

AznCloud84
07-26-2003, 02:07 PM
easy, all you do is play blitzball alotttt to level all your players up. I sugest u when u play pass the ball around alot and if u can score. then ur player will level up, keep playing they will be super good eventually. and if you have tidus with the jecht shot then it would be so much easier. u dont need to sign any player, if u can train those players from the aurochs they will be super good already. no need to go look for anyone. I keep the same team the whole time, thats hoe my guys got so good.

Evil_Cloud
07-26-2003, 07:42 PM
If u want to start playing Blitzball after the tournament then there are four really good players u should recruit at the Luca stadium.

1) Wedge, near the steps leading towards the stands.
2) Jamal, sitting on a bench in the area with the cafe.
3) Zev Ronso, standing in doc 5.
4) Zalitz, sitting on a bench near the place where u can purchase movie spheres.

Wedge is an excellent forward, he has a shot of 17.
Jamal is a perfect goalie since he has a catch of 14.
Zev Ronso is a strong Midfielder.
And Zalitz is a great defender.

Another good player u should get is Ropp, he is an excellent defender. He is at the Al Bhed shop on the Mhi'ghen Highroad.

Zild
07-28-2003, 07:38 AM
I've actually kept all of the original team, because apparently their stats effect the strength of Auroch reals, although it might not matter who is in the team I typically can win games even with them, and they are cheap...

I was told to sign Brother, as he is apparently one of the best - but doesn't show up until quite late.

Maxico
07-28-2003, 11:48 AM
yeah get brother in midfield early. he has great speed, pass and ook shot. i think he get a bit crappy later on but its a good way to start off.

TheSpoonyBard
07-28-2003, 06:19 PM
the best people to have in your team straight after Luca are:

LF: Tidus
RF: Wedge (on the right of the Stadium steps)
MF: Zev Ronso (Dock No. 5)
LD: Zalitz (Sitting on the wall on the way to the Theatre)
RD: Botta (swap him for Ropp at the Mi'ihen Highroad Travel Agency)
GL: Jumal (sitting on the bench to the left of the monument in the main square)

Evil_Cloud
07-28-2003, 08:59 PM
the best people to have in your team straight after Luca are:

LF: Tidus
RF: Wedge (on the right of the Stadium steps)
MF: Zev Ronso (Dock No. 5)
LD: Zalitz (Sitting on the wall on the way to the Theatre)
RD: Botta (swap him for Ropp at the Mi'ihen Highroad Travel Agency)
GL: Jumal (sitting on the bench to the left of the monument in the main square)

I'm just curious, do people not read the previous posts? cuz i already said this exact same thing.

TheSpoonyBard
07-29-2003, 02:44 PM
Sorry about that, I thought that if I said it as well then the person would understand that they ARE the best players to choose.