PDA

View Full Version : RINOA FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blueangel
07-26-2003, 02:24 PM
Hi ya' all!! I am a new member here and I think it's the best forum of all!

Are you a Rinoa fan or not? I am and I think she's the greatest woman on FF8!

Do you want some FF8 picture or wallpapers? If you do just send me an e-mail at tdlopez_09@yahoo.com
We can exchange each other's pics!

BYE!

IamTidus
07-27-2003, 01:37 AM
Welcome to the forums! I am a fan of Rinoa. There are some who say that they don't like Rinoa. But they don't don't know what there talking about. Ok I'm leaving now cause there's about 8 Rinoa haters about to hurt me. So Welcome post lots and Party on!!

TheAbominatrix
07-27-2003, 01:48 AM
Welcome to the forums. I see you like exclamation points, I shall get you some for your birthday when it roles around.

I harbor serious feelings of hatred for Rinoa, but whatever floats your boat is good. She is pretty, I'll give her that.

ShivaBlizzard8
07-27-2003, 01:54 AM
Welcome to EOFF :) *hands noob welcome basket* I enjoy almost all of the characters in FF8, as it is one of my favorite games. So, yes, I suppose you could say I am a Rinoa fan.

ChibiInuYasha
07-27-2003, 03:33 AM
hands noob welcome basket
I never got a NooB welcome Basket u_u
Well anyhoo, welcome and I agree, I love Rinoa lots!!

ShivaBlizzard8
07-27-2003, 03:43 PM
Aw. . . did my committee miss someone? *hands quasi-noob welcome basket* Just don't touch the banannas, I think they're a little ripe. . . ;)

DelightfulSpekkio442
07-27-2003, 06:26 PM
Welcome!

I've just started FFVIII, and I think Rinoa's cool. I just don't like her weapon much, I think they should have given her a dagger. (LOL guess who just finished Chrono Cross? Girls with daggers are sexy!!! ;D )

~MJE~

Zild
07-28-2003, 05:03 PM
To be honest (and without wishing to get flamed...) I think Rinoa was the only girl in 8 worth bothering with at all - both physically, and emotionally.

I've noticed a distinct lack of Rinoa haters here so far... maybe we're being nice to the noob (*hands him some exclaimation marks now in case he runs out before his birthday*), but more likely I think it's because the thread is entitled RINOA FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so all the Rinoa haters hae just ignored it...

COOL
07-29-2003, 06:02 AM
HOHO¡_¡_RINOA er¡_¡_she's quite a cute girl.i like her very much!

blueangel
07-29-2003, 02:47 PM
HI GUYS!

I didn't expect to have to many replys, THANK YOU ALL!
I'm thinking for other great topics, so ya' all watch out for that!

ALL OF YOU RINOA RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) :mad: :mad: :love: :love: :love: :tongue: :tongue: :greenie: :greenie: :whoa: :whoa: :) :) :) :D :D :D :cool: :cool: RINNY!!!!!!

Khemetian_Netcheret
07-29-2003, 06:21 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forum! I just barely became a member too! except, I became a member yesterday. hehe. Many of us are Rinoa fans, including me!!! Yaaaay!!!!

.::Shún::.
08-05-2003, 12:36 AM
Okie
Jinx to all of teh above ^^^

Beatrice
08-05-2003, 08:23 AM
I adored Rinoa. She is definately a favorite of mine.

TakaX2
08-05-2003, 10:07 PM
Rinoa's the best girl in the game!!! She has more personality than Quistis (she seems kinda strange to me) and Selphie (hyper all the time, predictable, kinda like Rikku in FFX). Besides, Rinoa and Squall are the ideal couple. Since I pick favorite characters in pairs (hopeless romantic syndrome), Rinoa is hands down the best girl in the game and Squall's definitely the best guy! Although I think Seifer's hot, the evil knight thing totally ruins him.

P.S. No offense to any Quistis, Selphie, and Seifer fans!!

Besimudo
08-11-2003, 05:15 AM
Rinoa was quite perfect.. except for her scripting. I hated her sleazy attitude toward Squall at the beginning.
It made me think almost in a Squall like manner "Does she approach every man this way".

Then later we learn that she had a fling with Seifer...ouch!

Rinoa had a big budget, and the designers made her work very well. The script writers (probably translators) made her too western (girl at the night club) like, and this did not match her flawless (girl from next door) look.

So I am a bit mixed about the degree of my Rinoa Fanaticism.

Ariel
08-11-2003, 12:20 PM
Welcome to EoFF, blueangel. ^_^

Rinoa's not my favourite FFVIII character, but she's still pretty neat in her own way. I'm biased towards Quistis, but she was an interesting character. And she had a nifty outfit.

Bloodfest
08-14-2003, 01:13 AM
I liked Rinoa too. Whenever it was possible, I kept her in my main party.

Anubos
08-14-2003, 05:05 PM
Just now became a member hehe.
But yea I like Rinoa alot, along with every other charachter on the game. FFVIII is m favorit game of all time.

Hikaru
09-02-2003, 04:21 AM
Oh!Im also a new member here and i simply adore rinny!She was indeed my first fav FF character from the game along with squallyboy.Surely i think shes still the best!GO!*looks at sig*

Hey, i was from the philliphines too along time ago but moved here in the u.s.:)

Maybe we can email each other some pics and wallpapers!