PDA

View Full Version : Real pissed now. read this thred

Roz
07-26-2003, 07:46 PM
okay is it just me or is anyone else getting a little pissed off with squaresoft. first only realising ff11 on the internet and letting nintendo have ff christal chronicals. and by the way does anyone know when ff10-2 ff11 ff12 or ffcc coming out in the uk.

god help us all

Super Christ
07-26-2003, 08:00 PM
Meh. Online only games aren't great but they're ok. No big deal. And it's really sweet that Crystal Chronicles will be on the Gamecube.

And this goes in the general squaresoft forum.

Lindy
07-26-2003, 08:11 PM
Crystal Chronicles is the next Secret of Mana/Seiken Densetsu game. It's not a Final Fantasy in general terms, it's just like Square did before with Final Fantasy Adventure, that was the first Seiken Densetsu game.

Cz
07-26-2003, 08:39 PM
I think FF:CC coming out on GC is great. I don't own a Gamecube, but I think all the nintendo buyers deserve it.

I wouldn't mind FFXI being online, either, if it weren't for the regular fee.

Doomgaze
07-26-2003, 08:44 PM
No, it's not. It has nothing to do with Seiken Densetsu.

Loony BoB
07-26-2003, 08:54 PM
You're living a lucky life if this is what your troubles are, mate. Live it happy.

PhoenixAsh
07-26-2003, 09:09 PM
Well theres FFX-2. Plus they rereleased FF1, 2, 4 and 5. I'm annoyed there's no 3 but never mind.
FFXI is an interesting idea, I doubt I'll get it but still, it's good they're developing the series as long as they don't abandon the original styles.

Super Christ
07-26-2003, 09:36 PM
As far as FF12 arriving in the UK, that's a complete unknown, considering that the only thing Square has released about it is a small teaser picture. Nobody knows anything at all about it, not even a projected release date for Japan.

ZeZipster
07-26-2003, 09:46 PM
FF12 is all I'm looking forward to from square-penix.

Zild
07-27-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Super Christ
As far as FF12 arriving in the UK, that's a complete unknown, considering that the only thing Square has released about it is a small teaser picture. Nobody knows anything at all about it, not even a projected release date for Japan.

It's in Japan now I've seen it)... it has been since about March, I think I was told...

TheAbominatrix
07-27-2003, 02:02 PM
I think if it were out in Japan by now we'd have screen shots and all that floating around the internet. Are you sure you arent thinking of X-2?

And I really dont care about all this... I have no desire to play XI, because MMORPG lose their fun after a while and I get really sick of seeing people cyber and be annoying all the time. It's fun for a while, but not when I'm seriously trying to get into a game. And as for CC, well it's just incentive for me to get a GC... for that, WindWaker, and perhaps Animal Crossing and Mario Party.

Wightraven
07-27-2003, 06:31 PM
XI is a disappointment, because I know what kind of idiots there are on the internet... *shifty eyes* That and I'm poor and won't be paying for any sort of internet hookup whatchamajigger.

FFX-2 doesn't excite me in the least. Sequals to FF games? That's just ridiculous.

As for XII... well if it's out in Japan I'm curious why my elite uber-gamer pals haven't mentioned anything. I'm led to belive you're misinformed in some way, or just trying to look big.

§håd0w
07-28-2003, 11:47 PM
only thing out about 12 is the logo. last i heard, they havent even started it

Kurohime
07-29-2003, 02:21 PM
Yes, they've started work on FF12. And no it's not out in Japan yet.

FF11? Meh, I'm not an online gamer. I have a real life that comes first. :P

FFX-2? Have it. Like it. Dont' love it, but I like it. My review is always "don't just come to hasty conclusions becasue of what the characters look like." It's a fun game. I wasn't disappointed. Too many people I know just freaked out over nothing. :P

TheAbominatrix
07-29-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Kurohime
FFX-2? Have it. Like it. Dont' love it, but I like it. My review is always "don't just come to hasty conclusions becasue of what the characters look like." It's a fun game. I wasn't disappointed. Too many people I know just freaked out over nothing. :P

Very well put.

Bahamut2000X
07-29-2003, 02:37 PM
XI is a disappointment, because I know what kind of idiots there are on the internet

Good thing the GM's ban people like that in the game if their harrassing people unlike other online games that only care about the money they get from those people.

As for FFXII, I have heard of a March 2004 release in Japan. But I'm not fully sure the source I got my info from is all that accurate.