PDA

View Full Version : Dead Sea Chapter in CC *Spoilers!*

Aya Nekoneko
07-26-2003, 11:38 PM
When you go into the Dead Sea with your party and track down Miguel (the man who disappeared with Serge's father and who also happened to be Leena's dad), you see 3 ghosts beforehand. Is it just me or did the 3 ghost children look strikingly like Marle (blond hair in a ponytail), Lucca (short, purple hair), and Crono (spiky red hair)?

Hm, was it supposed to be them or something? Or was it just a sort of in-joke thing? Like an extra or something. o.o;

Super Christ
07-27-2003, 02:49 AM
They don't just look strikingly like them - they are them.

Velvet Mink
07-27-2003, 04:32 AM
Yeah they are them, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're dead. I mean if you think about it those "ghosts" only appear in Home World, not in the other dimension. So if they are dead they only died after 1010 AD. And it doesn't make sense for them to be little kid ghosts since by then they'd be almost in their 30's. I think the next game will say for sure what happened to them, but I mean for all we know they could just be holograms put up to guide Serge to the right path. I mean, there's lots of answers.

GogoTheMimic
07-31-2003, 07:23 AM
And this is why I love and hate the Chrono series! There aren't any solid answers about anything! *pulls hair out while smiling* I love being able to believe whatever and all but sometimes I just want some answers! Know what I mean?

kupopo
07-31-2003, 07:35 PM
Some peple believe that in the afterlife, you can appear any way you want to. Just a note. Maybe as children they were happier so they wanted to relive that...?

playaGAW
08-09-2003, 10:39 PM
That was the old futre of Lavos in a place where time was frozen.

edczxcvbnm
08-10-2003, 04:34 AM
In the dead sea they are ghosts of sorts. The dead sea or more specifically, the area where miguel is constantly changes and their are an infinite amount of possible futures. They were mearly part of that one particular future and did not really exists. At least in that area.

TheAbominatrix
08-10-2003, 04:39 AM
An 'unrealized reality' of sorts. Like the concept that whenever you make one choice, like choosing to make a left turn, it creates an unrealized reality or four... one where you went right, one where you went straight, or when where you just turned around. None of them are the 'real' reality, just the ones that never were, and the Dead Sea is apparantly the center of all these possibilities.