PDA

View Full Version : CC: Ending Confusion (spoilers maybe)

Master_Dragoner
07-27-2003, 07:05 AM
During the ending where you kill lavos normally, during the credits when they show bits of the movies, what is it with all the scenes of a girl in a schoolroom, around skyscrapers, and others? Seeing as it doesn't seem to have anything in common with Chrono Cross, why is it there? Any help on this would be great.

shinigami_xero
07-27-2003, 05:28 PM
i think she's supposed to be Kid/Schala (in the real world or something), if you look in her hand when she's standing in the street as the song ends the camera pulls in for a closeup of her hand where she's holding the neclace that Kid wears throughout the game and in the character artwork, also her hair is fixed like Kid/Schala's at the verry ending animation when she's standing on the beach...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-29-2003, 09:49 PM
Yeah, it's Sarah, still looking for old Serge.

GogoTheMimic
07-31-2003, 07:16 AM
...and I'm still confused. I've beaten the game twice, once after going through everything and the second time right at the beginning. I still don't understand the ending(s)... o_0

Master_Dragoner
08-02-2003, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I've got the good ending where you save Schala, and I think I understand more. If you do save her, you get extra movies and stuff that says that she'll still be looking for you, etc. and it explains it a lot more.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Celes
08-21-2003, 03:53 AM
**SPOILERS*******

Yeah I was confused when I saw the girl in the "real world" at the ending too. I thought Chrono Cross was an awesome game, but I was really disapointed with the ending, was anyone else? I saw the good ending, when you save schala, and I saw two other endings. I just think they would have a happier real ending, where Serge and Kid finally talk, since Kid finds out about her past, and Serge finds out about himself and his dad....I was looking forward to a long happy ending where they explain a lot of the mysteries in the game. Instead they had Princess Schala (kid) waiting at Opassa beach, for Serge. And that was pretty much it! I loved the game, but I expected an ending as good as the game. Just wondering if anyone else felt the same.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-26-2003, 12:09 AM
It would ruin Serge's whole Chrono-groove if he actually had a conversation with anybody.

Celes
08-26-2003, 01:27 AM
True, he is the silent type. At least if we could see more of his thoughts in the end, that would be cool.

Magus
08-27-2003, 01:38 AM
he does talk at some part, even tho you don't see him talk he does. I don't remember exactly where but i remember there's a part where ur talkin to somebody then you haven't said a word then the guy talks just as if you just told him something. i think it happens a few time in the game.

ForeverZeroUltima
09-01-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by MaGuS
he does talk at some part, even tho you don't see him talk he does. I don't remember exactly where but i remember there's a part where ur talkin to somebody then you haven't said a word then the guy talks just as if you just told him something. i think it happens a few time in the game.

yeah...
Norris: What do you mean, this man isn't Lynx?
Norris again: I see...we never should have joined forces with Lynx.

Marge: Excuse me, who might you be?
Marge again: What? You say you're Serge? Tell me what's going on.
Marge again: I see...so that man told you to go to the Sea of Eden.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-01-2003, 10:51 PM
Nobody could have an entire conversation just repeatedly reacting to Serge's silent speech, though.

Stayin Dizzy
11-20-2003, 06:47 PM
***Spoilers***

for those who didn't like the endings beat it more times. There's an ending where serge ends up with harle, theres one where he ends up with the girl he liked in the beginning (can't remember name), etc. theres like a hundred and some odd endings in that game. just beat it after every event you have and you have a 90% chance of a new ending. Also depending on the characters you gain each time (if you saw the miki & niki concert you get an ending, but if you beat it right after its a COMPLETELY different ending). Have a go! And I found the more times I beat the game the better I got the plot

*EDIT*
Not really a hundred endings, it's more like 7 or 10 or something