PDA

View Full Version : Ending Help! (spoilers)

Lil Mage
07-27-2003, 05:58 PM
Ok Im at the part where yu yevon is a little ball and is surrounded by the two towers at the left and right of it. this is right after summoning all my aeons to be killed. what do i do? hurry and reply my ps2 is being left on.

also everytime i do 9999 he just cures and cures and cures. there is no way he will run out of magic i have attacked him at least 50 times with him using curaga every time thats alot of MP.

m4tt
07-27-2003, 06:40 PM
Try attacking the things that are healing him? I don't remember having a probem with that fight.

Oh, and don't double post. Jeez. :(

Lil Mage
07-27-2003, 07:06 PM
it heals himself. the towers like don't do anything.

Evil_Cloud
07-27-2003, 09:00 PM
this is actually an easy battle, just do zombie attack on him. everytime u attack him he will try and heal himself but instead damage himself for 9999, and yes, he can be inflicted with zombie status, but everytime he is healed with the 2 towers the zombie status will go away.

Sefie1999AD
07-27-2003, 10:20 PM
*SPOILERS*

This battle is actually very easy. It's really a cut-scene, not a battle, because you can't lose it (unless you do something really stupid like petrifying all your guys), thanks to infinite Auto-Life spells cast on you. Just keep using Zombie Attack on Yu Yevon, and it will hurt itself big-time with Curaga. When the statues restore Yu Yevon's HP and status, just use Zombie Attack again. Another way would be to cast Reflect on Yu Yevon, so its Curaga spells would bounce at you.

Yunaknight
07-28-2003, 07:11 AM
use someone who has there final weapon and does more than 9999 and use reflect on yevon

Shuin
07-28-2003, 02:26 PM
My method is Zombie Attack + Full-Life, Life, Phoenix Down