PDA

View Full Version : Recognized Member Cap

Shlup
07-28-2003, 07:00 AM
No, I don't mean we're going to give RM's a hat. Bleys brought it up in another thread, but I don't think it's actually been discussed before.

Lots of RM's = bad idea. Right now being an RM is kind of cool, but if there're a lot of RM's then I think all the people who aren't one'd feel uncool.

Right now there're 25 Recognized Members, and I say we cap it at 25 or even 20 and take 5 down. What's everyone else think? I count 12 of 'em right now who don't even show up anymore.

Obviously who is an RM and who isn't is still the decision of the staff, but I'd like to hear everyone's opinion of what kinds of people should be RM and what kinds shouldn't and what everyone thinks about a cap on it.

TheAbominatrix
07-28-2003, 07:19 AM
A cap sounds good... especially because, though we have thousands of members, not each of them post anymore... heck, most of them dont. So 25 or even 20 sounds like a good cap. Maybe the people who're gone can retain their titles, but have it modified to perhaps 'former Recognized member' since they're gone or something. Eh, whatever sounds good to everyone else works for me.

Nait
07-28-2003, 09:14 AM
Freeeeedoooom!

And I still think it should be Recognised Member. >:|

Del Murder
07-28-2003, 09:22 AM
I say we end on a high note and stop here.

Nait
07-28-2003, 11:32 AM
BUT... It would look weiord. I mean, lookit Mik, he looks WEIORD without that piss-yellow title under his name.

TheAbominatrix
07-28-2003, 11:40 AM
Well I dont think she means taking it away from people who're actually active.

Loony BoB
07-28-2003, 12:12 PM
I agree. I also think we should review all the current RM's and figure out who actually did enough and/or is still active enough to earn their title. I think a cap of 20 is fine.

m4tt
07-28-2003, 01:26 PM
I say we get rid of Nait first. Give him a new title, a pink one that says Banned.

Shoyku
07-28-2003, 01:31 PM
Sure, a cap sounds excellent.

Nait
07-28-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Gau
I say we get rid of Nait first. Give him a new title, a pink one that says Banned.

If you do, I'll tell everyone about your affair with Unne.

Loony BoB
07-28-2003, 01:52 PM
Sounds like something one would be proud of.

m4tt
07-28-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Nait
If you do, I'll tell everyone about your affair with Unne.

You just did. DORK.

Serious-ness: Cap sounds lovely. As long as Nait in included in the chop.

Nait
07-28-2003, 02:06 PM
Well, if that is so, I ask you one thing: why is he hiding it?

EDIT: You're fast. Too fast. And a dork yourself.

Citizen Bleys
07-28-2003, 02:18 PM
*gapes*

I never expected actual support for the idea. I was just grousing.

Yes, yes, yes! I'd support a twelve member cap, but I'll settle for 20.

Nait
07-28-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Citizen Kane
*gapes*

I never expected actual support for the idea. I was just grousing.

Yes, yes, yes! I'd support a twelve member cap, but I'll settle for 20.

What, hold hold hold hold ON! This was BLEYS' idea? No. No way. I can't accept this. Sounds like crap. No feasible. You'll hurt people's feelings. You'll hurt MY feelings. I'll only allow it if you ban Unne. This would create elitism. What if you someone needs to be RM? Will you kick someone else? Think of the contributors. Think of their children, lookit them. Their puppy-dog eyes and ribs sticking out of their malnourished bodies as their RM daddies and mommies work at the quary, dying slowly out of coal-poisoning and not being allowed to use their native language under the heavy fist of the cruel Brittons and their demonic monarchs...

Loony BoB
07-28-2003, 02:46 PM
What, hold hold hold hold ON! This was BLEYS' idea? No. No way. I can't accept this. Sounds like crap. No feasible. You'll hurt people's feelings. You'll hurt MY feelings. I'll only allow it if you ban Unne. This would create elitism. What if you someone needs to be RM? Will you kick someone else? Think of the contributors. Think of their children, lookit them. Their puppy-dog eyes and ribs sticking out of their malnourished bodies as their RM daddies and mommies work at the quary, dying slowly out of coal-poisoning and not being allowed to use their native language under the heavy fist of the cruel Brittons and their demonic monarchs...
Dude, Britt hasn't been around (let alone in any state of authority) for <i>ages</i>.

HOOTERS
07-28-2003, 02:58 PM
You're stupid, he was talking about the country in Africa.

m4tt
07-28-2003, 03:00 PM
Think of the contributors.

Right, and what have YOU done lately?

Nait
07-28-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by HOOTERS
You're stupid, he was talking about the country in Africa.

Wales.

Red Wizard
07-28-2003, 03:27 PM
Well, at any rate I hereby request that you take away my yellow-text. I didn't do anything worth earning it in the first place, and I certainly don't do much now.

Killy
07-28-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Red Wizard
Well, at any rate I hereby request that you take away my yellow-text. I didn't do anything worth earning it in the first place, and I certainly don't do much now.

You still made my favorite site event. The Murder mystery.

But I agree, too many of them will make it look weird. I always thought that RMs should be members who dont post anymore. I think that active members have anough recognition without a little title under their name.

Burtsplurt
07-28-2003, 05:07 PM
It depends if people get upset. If there are actually people willing to lose their title (kind of like voluntary redundancies) then it sounds fine.

Mikztsu
07-28-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Burtsplurt
It depends if people get upset. If there are actually people willing to lose their title (kind of like voluntary redundancies) then it sounds fine.

I'm pretty sure Aclmim, Nino, C2K, Rirse etc wouldn't give a damn since they're not here anymore anyways.;)

Yamaneko
07-28-2003, 07:09 PM
Twenty sound good. And whenever a Knight or Admin steps down, you should ask him/her if they want to be an RM or not. I'm sure some wouldn't want to be.

PhoenixAsh
07-28-2003, 07:09 PM
How about editing the title to just RM, and stop giving any more out so only veterans or people who did a lot quickly have it.
Then introduce a new title for twelve or so that only lasts for say six months and is then appointed to new people (or reappointed if the member continues to be active and productive). Then active members are rewarded, newbies have something they can work for that involves more than just waiting a few months and noone is made unhappy.

Heath
07-28-2003, 08:54 PM
Wales.

I live in Africa now? o.o

edczxcvbnm
07-28-2003, 09:09 PM
If you need to take away people Recognized Member thing you can take mine away. That yellow is so annoying to me. It totally clashes with the board....although the ability to close threads is nice for me...but since I can't do the whole sha-bam of moving them and makeing them important...it really isn't all that useful to me.

*begins to send out his massive amount of PM replies*

Erdrick Holmes
07-28-2003, 09:21 PM
I think people who are very popular on the boards should get a RM but they'd have to be VEEERY popular.

The Man
07-28-2003, 09:34 PM
I personally oppose the idea of capping RMs... I thought it was supposed to be a lifetime achievement type thing, and this kind of defeats the purpose of that. It's out of my hands though...

Shlup
07-28-2003, 09:49 PM
I'd support a 12 cap if I was allowed to refer to them as the "Dirty Dozen" from here on out.

Nait
07-28-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by ShlupQuack
I'd support a 12 cap if I was allowed to refer to them as the "Dirty Dozen" from here on out.

O. M. G. That's PERFECT. YES. Kill me, but make those who will be left the Dirty Dozen! I mean, that's effing fantastic. I love it. Please, do it. Change "Recognized Member" to "Dirty Person", "Recognised" can go hang.

m4tt
07-28-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Shin Akuma
I think people who are very popular on the boards should get a RM but they'd have to be VEEERY popular.

Being popular doesn't make you a recognized member.. Look at Nait. He's far from popular.

Nait
07-28-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Gau
Being popular doesn't make you a recognized member.. Look at Nait. He's far from popular.

Oy, the proletariat loves me! I don't know from where this sudden negative PR has come, but I assure it's all Unne's fault.

Del Murder
07-29-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Gau
Being popular doesn't make you a recognized member..
Then again...

Dr Unne
07-29-2003, 03:15 AM
So if you come to the board late, but contribute tons more than any current RM for example, then you're just screwed because you didn't show up early enough? Seems a bit elitist. I am in favor of capping it though. And in favor of ditching RMs who never come here any longer. Getting rid of the "being a former Mod = auto-RM" rule might help clear a bunch out. Maybe turn it into 12 members, but the 12 is subject to change over time. If you don't mind hurting people's feelings by replacing them.

Shlup
07-29-2003, 03:26 AM
Pfft, you don't have to be popular to be an RM. You just have to be liked by the staff. :)

And I agree with Unne about everything he said, except that I know we plan at this point to demote RMs and replace them to maintain the cap, though I know I wouldn't be against altering the cap if all the RMs at that time happen to still be active.

I'm also in favor of a "Retired Staff" or "Former Staff" or something title. I mean, why not? It's like a WWII veteran license plate.

Linus
07-29-2003, 06:00 AM
We were fine for years without any kind of recognized member. I thought it was stupid when it was introduced, and it looks ugly anyway. Don't even call me jealous, because if I want people to recognize me, I can do it myself.

Doomgaze
07-29-2003, 06:03 AM
We tried to recognize you after you, you know, tragically died, but we couldn't find any dental records.

Peegee
07-29-2003, 09:51 AM
I'm against the entire notion to begin with, so anything that institutes a cap or a reduction in numbers is acceptable to me.

Citizen Bleys
07-29-2003, 12:18 PM
I'm also in favor of a "Retired Staff" or "Former Staff" or something title. I mean, why not? It's like a WWII veteran license plate.

Shluuuuuuuup, you're gonna make me do WORK.

The Man
07-29-2003, 11:21 PM
i'd be in favour of just moving all the people who are RMs cause they're former staff to a "Former Staff" group and then leaving the RMs as they are. Moving all the RMs who aren't active anymore to a different group just seems sad, some people can't be around anymore but that doesn't mean they don't deserve recognition (hi Drex) :p

PhoenixAsh
07-29-2003, 11:32 PM
What was wrong with my idea? Give all the current Recognised Members the shortened RM title as recognition. Then introduce a new 'Dirty Dozen' or whatever that is reselected every six months (RMs and former 'Dirty Person's can be reelected). That way no overcrowding, ignoring newbies, or issues with awkward demotations.

Yamaneko
07-30-2003, 12:07 AM
Adding one more group wouldn't hurt, I think. Adding two, would.

PhoenixAsh
07-30-2003, 12:17 AM
I don't mean give Recognised Members another rank, and still have others. I mean get rid of the Recognised Member thing, but give the current ones RM as a kind of medal type thing.
Then set up a new actual group that is reappointed every six months.

Raistlin
07-30-2003, 03:16 AM
Pfft, you don't have to be popular to be an RM. You just have to be liked by the staff. :)

So when is mine going to be taken away?

Strider
07-30-2003, 03:21 AM
Here's an idea.

For the RMs that don't really post anymore, why not create a sort of. . .Hall of Fame? That way, they'll still be recognized for their achievements in the past.

Killy
07-30-2003, 03:44 AM
I agree with Strider, maybe we sould create some kind of Shrine for them on the main side.

or maybe this is going nowhere and we are all wasting our time by doing all this.

m4tt
07-30-2003, 04:26 AM
Aren't we always wasting our time?

Agent Proto
07-30-2003, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by StriderX284
Here's an idea.

For the RMs that don't really post anymore, why not create a sort of. . .Hall of Fame? That way, they'll still be recognized for their achievements in the past.

I like that idea. I'm not sure if Roogle will get to it, but let's hope so.

PhoenixAsh
07-30-2003, 04:59 AM
Shrine's not a bad plan actually, better than my RM idea. I still think we should have a six month 'Dirty Dozen' system introduced so that everyone can have a chance and noone has to be demoted, they just don't get reelected. The shrine could log previous 'Dozens' too.

Garland
07-30-2003, 05:44 AM
My only addition to all of this is that if you're going to demote some RM's it'd be in everyone's best interest if some established criteria was announced for doing so. Not the same sort of established criteria that's used in selecting staff and such (the unannounced, completely secret kind), but some sort of post announcing the things that the RM's you cut lacked that the others had. If people think they're being demoted for no apparent reason at all other than the staff doesn't want too many people feeling honored, I'm sure at least one of them would have hurt feelings, and it's always good to avoid that if possible in any case. Other than what I just said though, keeping the RM status to a small elite would make the title more honorable, and I'm in favor of cuts.

Del Murder
07-30-2003, 05:55 AM
I say we erect statues of these people and worship them twice a day.

Peegee
07-30-2003, 06:28 AM
Hey Bleys, is the vbb admin control panel rediculously difficult to use or something? Or does it require you to have programming skills?

I've yet to have problems doing anything as administrator of my forum. I can give people custom titles, ranks, or even groups if I wanted, all within a couple of minutes after they sign up.

Once again: seriously, is it that much work?

Shlup
07-30-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Citizen Kane
Shluuuuuuuup, you're gonna make me do WORK. *jumps up and down* I'll do it!

And you wont even have to tell me how; I'll just fsk0r with stuff until something happens.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
07-30-2003, 07:14 AM
PhoenixAsh:
introduce a new title for twelve or so that only lasts for say six months and is then appointed to new people (or reappointed if the member continues to be active and productive). Then active members are rewarded, newbies have something they can work for that involves more than just waiting a few months and noone is made unhappy.
I like the Idea that everyone gets an opertunity to feel special.....

I know that after a Year when I get to write my Few words Above my Avatar I was verry Happy......But then I was sad cuz other people had Cool Titles.

And i though "Darn I cant do any programing or anything.....I'll never get a cool Title...."

I just got an IDEA...... What if Admins or whoever is able just Gives people some Random Title or NickName whenever they get the Whim.....

Like Someone who seems unusually helpful might get like "Helper Monkey" or some weird but Fitting title that no One else has.... Then they would feel Unusually SPECIAL....

The Man
07-30-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Pureghetto
Hey Bleys, is the vbb admin control panel rediculously difficult to use or something?not really, once you've gotten the hang of it

Or does it require you to have programming skills? if you want to edit the forum's functionality, then yes. basically, adding the member titles (like "Cid's Knight," "Administrator," "Recognized Member," etc) takes hacking, at least the way EoFF has it implemented... from what I understand

(yes, I know my name isn't Bleys, but I'm an experienced vB administrator anyway, so bugger it)

I like the shrine idea, I kind of think that'd dispel whatever doubts I have in the RM cap actually. Heck, you'd even be able to write stuff about each shrine member explaining why they're featured, probably.

Shlup
07-30-2003, 07:47 AM
I agree with Aaron; a "shrine" (if that's what we're going to call it o_O) would make any reservations I had about taking the RM status from members who were really helpful in the past go on away and stuff. I don't know how it'd work out, but it's a nice thought.

I just want to make this stuff clear. I don't like having just "Recognized Members" being a group of people that the staff picked for whatever reason because too many people seem to be under the impression that these people are staff favorites, which is another reason I'm in favor of a "Former Staff" group.

The Man
07-30-2003, 07:49 AM
*nods* I kinda always thought it was weird that there weren't two separate categories - "former staff" and "contributing regular member." One of these days I'll actually probably getting around to changing it to that sort of thing on Fool's Gold, actually, though it'd take a bit of work for that to happen since I've coded the RM system into a lot of the PHP itself and I'm not sure where I did that anymore :P

Raistlin
07-30-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Del Murder
I say we erect statues of these people and worship them twice a day.
Only twice? We deserve <i>at least</i> five times a day.

Loony BoB
07-30-2003, 09:31 AM
OOH! OOH! ME! ME! I WANNA DESIGN THE SHRINE, BABY! =DDDDDDDD

Or something. Maybe.

Citizen Bleys
07-30-2003, 12:34 PM
*jumps up and down* I'll do it!

And you wont even have to tell me how; I'll just fsk0r with stuff until something happens.

O_o

I'll do it.

(And really, you don't need to learn how to write the hack, since it's possible to add it in without hacking as part of vB3's basic functionality, and I'll be around at LEAST that long, unless vBulletin sits in beta until I'm well into Designing Security or Active Directory

Linus
07-30-2003, 03:38 PM
I think everyone glanced over my suggestion, so I'll say it again. ;)

<font size=309434><b>NO MORE RMs.</b></font>

Nait
07-30-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Linus

Come again? What do you mean, I don't quite follow.

Citizen Bleys
07-30-2003, 04:32 PM
NO MORE PMs.

Endless
07-30-2003, 05:42 PM
Yes, NO MORE PMS. Especially you, ladies. *nods*

Loony BoB
07-30-2003, 05:46 PM
Ah, we can all but dream.

Mikztsu
07-30-2003, 05:54 PM
I love you Raf.;D And that Hall of Fame thing sounds pretty good to me, too.

m4tt
07-30-2003, 05:56 PM

Oh that sucks, because you were next. Oh well.

Yamaneko
07-30-2003, 06:31 PM
Yeah go ahead, I'm not doing the work. ;)

Spatvark
07-30-2003, 07:26 PM

Only if we get to give them the name we discussed in Staff a while back, the one that everyone loved until SOMEONE decided it was too offensive -_-

I swear, it was the best damn idea ever XD

PhoenixAsh
07-30-2003, 08:15 PM
Okay if noone likes Nakor TheBlue Rider's or my suggestions then is anyone even going to come up with a plan for future titles?

Reintroducing the same system would just lead to overcrowding and unfairness on newbies and none computer knowing people. So I still think a six month system with previous groups being put in the shrine would be the fairest and least hurtful way to do it.

But there should be something put in place if RMs are to go.

Citizen Bleys
07-30-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Spatvark
Only if we get to give them the name we discussed in Staff a while back, the one that everyone loved until SOMEONE decided it was too offensive -_-

I swear, it was the best damn idea ever XD

Refresh my memory?

edczxcvbnm
07-30-2003, 09:34 PM

Best idea yet. Although you could have made the text a bit bigger to get the point across. Like this.

<font style="font-size=100pt"><b>NO MORE RMs.</font></b>

Red Wizard
07-30-2003, 09:34 PM
Refresh my memory?
Indeed... curious non-staffers want to know. :D

Endless
07-30-2003, 09:44 PM
I know what it is, I find it funny, if not for a temporary time at least.

Spatvark
07-30-2003, 10:30 PM
Well, someone, I can't remember who *ahem*it was Kishi*ahem*, suggested <font color="#9582FF">Cid's Whores</font> and then another person *ahem*it was Leeza*ahem* said only if it was in purple =D?

Citizen Bleys
07-31-2003, 02:52 AM
*blinks*

drat, I was expecting something that would actually be funny.

((Sorry, didn't even smile))

Shlup
07-31-2003, 04:10 AM
I didn't say it was offensive, I said it was innapropriate for a "family board," the quotes meaning to imply that I'm attempting to uphold rules that I don't particularly care for.

I think that shade of purple clashes with EoFF's blues anyway though.

Peegee
07-31-2003, 05:51 AM
what's the max font size for this forum?

And why the heck do you have to use hacks to change people's titles? Not so much that it's in colour (which I think would require haxors), but to have just another group. I mean, forums start with admins and guests and users as preset groups, no? Can't you just make a new group, base it on users, and call them "recognised members"?

bah, VBB sucks.

crono_logical
07-31-2003, 12:04 PM
Because the administrator/knight/recognised member ranks aren't custom titles, if they were, you wouldn't be able to have your own custom title as well - and we do use a seperate user group for them anyway :p

Citizen Bleys
07-31-2003, 12:20 PM
bah, VBB sucks.

VBB doesn't exist. vBulletin does, though.

Del Murder
07-31-2003, 06:48 PM
If I somehow get excluded from the 'elite 13' or whatever I do not want a title that says 'Former Recognized Member' because that would look really dumb. And I'd rather not be worshipped in some shrine, but I don't think I'm in that category anyway. Just for reference.

edczxcvbnm
07-31-2003, 07:00 PM
what's the max font size for this forum?

5 or something.

Endless
07-31-2003, 07:26 PM
<font size=7>7</font> or <font size=+5>+5</font>

Now using style, that's another matter.

<font style="font-size=1pt">That's how you can type micro text that no one can read without copypasting it, or maxi text that uses a screen per character.</font>

Citizen Bleys
07-31-2003, 07:29 PM
Somebody remind me again why we leave HTML enabled here? Other than to make us vulnerable to malicious scripts like Jack and his buddies posted here not too long ago?

Agent Proto
07-31-2003, 07:47 PM
It would be nice if we kept HTML, but that leaves us vulnerable to attacks that uses HTML. So the safest way to prevent another such attack would be to remove HTML. Of course, it's not very often that we'll get attacked, but if we do remove HTML, I'd be expecting a lot of signatures with HTML scripts left in tact. :p

Linus
07-31-2003, 07:47 PM
Because it's a matter of prejudice against the vBulletin-illiterate.

Loony BoB
07-31-2003, 07:56 PM
I like HTML :( I'd rather just keep things the way they are, we're fine with those dumdumheads with the scripts, we know how to deal with them efficiently now.

Endless
07-31-2003, 07:57 PM
In fact, clout already banned the few tags that can cause trouble, or majorly slow things up (embed, iframe and bgmusic).
The script tag is taken care of by vb already, as far as I know.

Shlup
07-31-2003, 10:17 PM
So, uh, Recognised Memebers, huh? Sounds good.

The Man
07-31-2003, 11:22 PM
I'd also recommend banning document.cookie and window.change, both of which are JavaScript operators... apparently there's a way to get people's passwords with document.cookie, although I'm not sure if vB2.3.0 is vulnerable to that anymore (but there was a big problem with it on Kraptastica awhile back... I think it's still in their Drama Archive), and window.change is how Jacques and his buddies managed to execute that window-opening script in the first plcae, or so I'm informed.

That's really hardly an exhaustive list of terms that can be used maliciously, but it'd be a good start. ;) I've banned both of them, anyway :P

Citizen Bleys
08-01-2003, 01:44 AM
Pain in the arse. Forget it.

Endless
08-01-2003, 01:55 AM
Why scripting (as they used it during the spam-attack) isn't an issue. I suppose that one is courtesy of clout too, I didn't spot it until now.
Tried to type:
&lt;script language=javascript>
alert("test");
&lt;script>
which shows up as:
:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: language=javascript>
alert("test");
:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:>

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-01-2003, 10:04 AM
Yah and How About Those Recognized Members.....

No one wants to change anything cuz its work.......thats understandable......

But then shouldn't we just say that and get on talking about Video Games or somthing?????......

The Man
08-01-2003, 06:13 PM
They can get around "javascript:" with an :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over or something though

plus typing &amp;#whateverthenumbercodeforJis;avascript also allows them to get around it

edczxcvbnm
08-01-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Master Vivi
<font size=7>7</font> or <font size=+5>+5</font>

Now using style, that's another matter.

<font style="font-size=1pt">That's how you can type micro text that no one can read without copypasting it, or maxi text that uses a screen per character.</font>

Thats what it was...+5. Also I just hit the quote button to read that insanely small text. So SMAAAAALLLLL!

Endless
08-01-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by The Man
They can get around "javascript:" with an :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over or something though

plus typing &amp;#whateverthenumbercodeforJis;avascript also allows them to get around it

No, I think & chars won't allow typing script *tries*
<&#0115;cript>

Nope, it won't use it as a tag.
And using the onwhatever events only allows you to have one line, and it still requires to trigger the event, it's way harder to autotrigger it, if even possible.

crono_logical
08-02-2003, 11:21 AM
<font :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:out="this.color='#ff8080';" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over="this.color='#80ffff';">It's possible though, the number of people that noticed my changing colour text at FFI when you roll over/click my posts, hence that had to trigger it themselves :p And there's the ; that removes the one line limit anyway.</font> Basically, there's a lot to do if you want to patch up all holes at the same time as keeping HTML enabled :p

Del Murder
08-03-2003, 06:53 PM
Let's get back on topic please.

eternalshiva
08-04-2003, 02:40 PM
ha ha! That's funny.

Capping sounds good I guess, maybe you should pass around a "questionnaire" that asks the old RMs if they still want the title or not and the resposibilities attached to it and go from there...

Would you have the "Hall of Fame RM" thing under your name? maybe you should make it a link so everyone could see the HoF ;p

heh *imagines it*that would be neat ;p

eestlinc
08-06-2003, 02:24 AM
i still don't see the point in RM's anyway, besides making some more equal than others.