PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts

AznCloud84
07-28-2003, 11:42 PM
hey I know this is a final fantasy x forum... but I jsut have a lil question. Is kingdom heart a good game? does it have a good storyline? Since im done ffx I wanna play another rpg before summer's over. So can you guys give me some info about kingdom hearts, thanks. Oh and I found out that FFx-2 wont come out until Nov.3rd,2003.......

Prodigy
07-29-2003, 07:05 PM
Yeh it's a good game. It's worth playing. It's Square!

m4tt
07-29-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by AznCloud84
hey I know this is a final fantasy x forum...

You got that right.

To General Squaresoft we go!

wax
07-29-2003, 10:20 PM
KH is a really good game, fun, entertaining, good graphics, etc...but it's a real love/hate type of game, if you want a pure RPG experience, i would steer clear, all of the fighting works like an action game, and you have to act quickly and correctly when attacking, using special skills, or magic. I would say rent it first before you buy.

muchacho
08-02-2003, 03:01 AM
you either love it or you hate it. i thought it was really fun. it kinda depends. i agree with wax.

eternalshiva
08-02-2003, 04:23 AM
Considering I think they invented the game with me in mind, I recommend it ;p Some people don't like the Disney in it but I LOVED IT. It's a perfect balanced mix of Final Fantasy and Walt Disney Master pieces movies AND some of the bosses are Final Fantasy characters like Cloud and Sephiroth ;p Tidus and Wakka are in there too... I recommend that you RENT it first and foremost so to see if you like it, the secret movie is awesome if you pull off the game correctly.

Here is a site for more information:

Ansem's Report (http://www.ansemreport.com)