PDA

View Full Version : CC Group

StarChild
07-29-2003, 06:18 AM
I'm SO FRUSTRATED right now. I'm trying to do the CC Group Side Quest, but I can't find who I have to challenge first, someone told me it's the guy that asks you if the CC Group has challenged you, but everytime I try and challenge him he does the same thing and asks if the CC Group has Challenged me...

Someone help me before my head explodes!!...please?

~Nikki

Zild
07-29-2003, 08:19 AM
Not sure what you mean, but you can't do any of the CC battles until after Jack (I think) challenges you to a game...

Hope that helps... but it probably won't :cry:

Sapphire
07-29-2003, 10:43 AM
You gotta challenge and win about 10 card games in the Garden first I think.. then try challenging Jack, and once you win him, you can go on challenging other CC group members after that. :)

Shockwave Pulsar
07-29-2003, 01:46 PM
Actually you have to win 15 - 20 games to start playing with the CC group. I remember because i had the same problem.

~*Crystal*~
07-29-2003, 02:34 PM
As others have said, you need to play some games around the garden. First of all, this will get you many cards (try to get almost all cards up to level 6-7) and will make the CC games much easier. Second, it will make you known to the CC group. You have to make a reputation for them to get to notice you.

Oh, and the guy who will approach you, is the one walking across the area with the Directory

StarChild
07-29-2003, 05:33 PM
thank you all very much :)