PDA

View Full Version : Lulu and Yuna's attacks...

Zild
07-29-2003, 08:04 AM
The party is supposed to guard Yuna, but she still joins the fight if you want her to... if this is to heal or to summon, I can understand it...

But very occasionally (usually if she has an added-effect weapon) she attacks enemies... she runs up to a beast sometimes four times her height, and hits it with a stick! Now, what decent Guardian would let her do this?! She is mankind's best hope against Sin!

Conversely, Lulu has a nice ranged weapon that runs up to the enemies, jumps, and headbutts them...

My point is, surely it would make sense for Yuna to have a ranged weapon, so she could attack if need be whilst remaining safe?

Without meaning to restart the thread about how many bre- er, legs, Lulu has, perhaps Lulu needs the ranged weapon because she is missing a leg? It is possible she has a prosthetic leg which allows her to walk, but is not reliable enough to use in battle...

...apart from when she's been knocked out, then Yuna summons so she has to suddenly get up and run away, or conversely when the aeon leaves, she has to run back into the fight so she can fall unconcious again...

;)

robfinalfantasy
07-29-2003, 01:45 PM
If I were a guardian Yuna would not even be allowed to participate in battles. Whether she has a ranged weapon or not you run the risk of her being harmed/killed. The party should be smarter than that.

m4tt
07-29-2003, 02:40 PM
Lulu has two legs... stop trying to start rumors. If she only had one leg, it would of been mentioned somewhere.

Yunaknight
07-29-2003, 05:59 PM
If shes in the battle she should stand behind the 2 gaurdians so they can take the hits

SirenGriever
08-10-2003, 03:26 AM
I don't think Yuna and Lulu were actually meant to do great physical damage....hence the terms "black mage " and "white mage ". If you want them to do physical damage move them over to auron's section of the sphere grid.:cool: