PDA

View Full Version : Hardest Seymoure battle?

Yunaknight
07-29-2003, 08:50 PM
I think the 3rd time was the hardest

crono_logical
07-30-2003, 01:28 AM
Well, certainly not the last, I'd either put the controller down or keep curing him to make it last longer because of the nice battle music to that fight :p

Empathy
07-30-2003, 11:36 AM
I think you can get that music ina music sphere @ Luca Theatre, haven't listened to them all yet.

I don't remember them all, but the first or second. It's the one where he summons Anima though. The rest were fairly simple...because by the 3rd and 4th I had the hang of the game and some ultimate weapons.

nightmare sumire
07-30-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Yunaknight
I think the 3rd time was the hardest
same feeling
poor Seymoure

haravikk
07-30-2003, 06:25 PM
The first one (two :D) was easy enough with Nul magic, Anima was a joke against Shiva, and you consider it has MUCH more health than the Anima you can get yourself which implies it is of a much higher level, it's pain causes 600 to 800 damage and Oblivion only caused 100 to 200 per hit which was a joke.

The 3rd was hardest but after levelling up a bit was pretty easy.

The 4th was a joke considering by that point I'd done the Omega Ruins, I won in two turns, two of my turns that is, damn turn-stealing cheater :mad2:

Sefie1999AD
07-30-2003, 07:08 PM
Probably the 3rd one. None of them gave me any big challenge, though.

CloudSquallandZidane
07-30-2003, 09:23 PM
Yea it was the 3rd battle that was hardest for me the 4th battle didnt last 3 min.... and the 1st and 2nd i also beat quickly...

nightmare sumire
07-31-2003, 07:49 AM
the 3rd is hardest because i was put into KO many times
but i thought a way last time and Seymoure do not even damage me 1 HP at all .
the KEY is the aeons .

SirenGriever
08-10-2003, 03:04 AM
The 3rd form. The 1st, 2nd and 4th forms were a breeze if you knew what to do.

Storm
08-10-2003, 07:12 AM
Seymour Flux(the 3rd one) was the most frustrating. I died about 3 or 4 times. It's unlikely you will survive that battle unless you know that shell protects against his Total Annihilation attack.

Tidus14
08-12-2003, 12:18 PM
1st time - easy
2nd time - easy
3rd time - died numerous times before deciding to train up a few S Levels, i never seem to train up on games until i come to a boss i can't beat after trying 10+ times
4th time - was a joke really. barely damaged me.

Xander
08-12-2003, 10:32 PM
Well I haven't fought the 4th time but I just fought the 3rd time and thought it was a pretty tough fight! It was only the second time playing the game so far that I'd had a game over..it was that total annihilation thing that did it :(

The second time I tried though I just kept using Holy and finished him off with Bahamut's overdrive, was lucky because when he did total annihiliation he KOed two characters and left Auron with 600hp ..it was close :whoa:

I'm relieved to hear that the fourth fight may not be so bad :)

SirenGriever
08-13-2003, 04:21 AM
I'm relieved to hear that the fourth fight may not be so bad

Don't worry...it's easy. Too easy actually. Make sure Yuna uses her Nul abilities or have her cast reflect on everyone. Have Rikku do the healing with her Al Bhed Potions. And don't forget to summon Anima! You hear a very cool scene from Seymour.;)

Xander
08-13-2003, 10:40 AM
I don't have Anima yet? If that's the one you get by getting the destruction spheres from each temple..then I doubt I will..I can't stand those Cloister of Trials :(
The only thing I've used a walkthrough for so far :p

SirenGriever
08-13-2003, 02:36 PM
Anima's power is worth going through all the cloister of trials again. But i know what you mean when you say you can't stand the cloister of trials. They get kinda annoying when you replay the game...:eep:

MJN SEIFER
08-31-2003, 03:15 PM
3rd time cause if you're not properly equipd he can kill you in 2 hits! (Zombie Life) the 4th was the easyest CLEARLY Joke! You could ALWAYS tell what element he as gonna use by looking at the wheel behind him so I just used the opsed elemet to hurt him and Voila!!

Seifer's Incarnate
01-26-2004, 06:06 PM
Actually, since he casts elemental spells in a specific order for the first two and fourth battles, you can just use nul spells and then blow him away w/overdrives, so i vote 3rd battle :confused: please tell me others have noticed