PDA

View Full Version : strategy

Blood Wake
07-29-2003, 09:05 PM
does anyone know a good strat for the final fight with sephiroth i have been stuck there for a long time.

In this FF7 game they really messed up how strong the bosses are, they made jenova stronger than sephiroth (angelfire.com/dragon/mboardrpgs/FF7battle)

§håd0w
07-29-2003, 11:00 PM
INCOMING SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

which fight? theres three forms of sephiroth before u win. so...

Bizzaro Sephiroth
Head
Right Arm
Left Arm
Core
HP: 40 000
10 000

He can heal himself, so... a few well placed bahamuts can take him out quick. so have 2 mimes, Bahamut ZERO, and W Summon if ur desperate and dont have another mime. Knights of the round will fnish him in one hit.

Safer Sephiroth
HP: Based on Cloud's level
cant really help here, this one is as tough as cloud. so if cloud has a high level, ur screwed when he casts supernova. he uses blot/fire/ice 3 on one character each. but it wont do too much. it did around 2000 when i was at lv. 80 so dont worry too much. he also uses pale horse (2000-4000 to party) and shadow flare (????, varies). if u have omni slash, KTOR, catastrophe, and other non elemental summons work best here. then after that

Sephiroth
HP: ?
omnislash and its over. if he attacks first, then use omni slash and its over. ur given it anyway, and ur limit guage is full. u cant lose. its really hard not to win here. and if u post later saying u lost, i might have to send u a couple viruses through email. and that should be it.

Blood Wake
07-30-2003, 01:23 AM
sager sephiroth, the others are too easy i know because my friend beat it and told me the with him after safer is extremely easy

my main problem is that i'll tell cloud or someone to use an item to heal the party all the way like a megalixer, elix and i think theres some kinda potion that heals the party all the way in HP and he'll confuse me and make it cure him. do you know where i can find some armer or something else that protects against confusion?

edit by crono_logical: Please use the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row.

§håd0w
07-30-2003, 01:49 AM
ribbon. u can get it at the temple of the ancients, its door 9 i think. or u can morph a tonberry. much easier said than done, but it protects againts most all status changes except for curse, death, and sudden death.

Roz
08-04-2003, 10:19 AM
masamune, the last form of sepheroth that you have full limit break on is more of a novelty fight coz i had my limit on crossslash and it still killed him, why was it on crossslash coz i forgot to change it back

Mo-Nercy
08-05-2003, 02:00 PM
Roz, no offense, but I didn't understand a bloody word of that.

If you did choose to go beat Sephiroth with Level 1 limits, (fair enough, it fills up faster, so everytime Sephi attacks, you get a limit) then you'll fight Safer and Bizarro with Braver and Cross-slash but when fighting the last form, you'll always have Omnislash, whether you have got it in the battle square or not. Apparently, in the final battle, you are awarded with Omnislash.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-08-2003, 01:26 PM
Debarrier, KOTR, Mime

Simple use these three moves and he dies

ShadyMilkman
09-01-2003, 11:50 PM
Oh cmon guys. Using KOR is so -bleep-ing boring. Try winning without any materia. Thats fun! It's the dad-gon materia that made this game so easy in the first place. Handicap yourself and have some fun. And my friend went into the final Sephiroth battle, (the crappy, pathetic, disappointing bull$#!t one) with Level 1 limit and..... still had only Braver and Cross-slash. Sooooo... maybe it depends on something else in the game whether you magically get Omnislash or not.