PDA

View Full Version : 3D pic's

Ocaj
07-30-2003, 09:15 AM
i have seen some 3d pics of final fantasy VI. Can someone give me the site where these pics can be found?

Also I heard that a 3d movie of ffVI has been made: is this treu?

note: I don't mean final fantasy: the spirits within.

TheAbominatrix
07-30-2003, 09:24 AM
No, they're just screenshots of the FMVs. When FFVI was re-released for Playstation, they added FMVs to the beginning and the end. I'd be happy to email you what I have if you want, but I cant think of any sites offhand that would have them. Sorry.

Ocaj
07-30-2003, 09:26 AM
Yes, I would like to have them.

and thank you for the quick reply.

Flying Mullet
07-30-2003, 03:30 PM
There are 3D images out there related to Final Fantasy VI. They are shots from when the developers at square were playing around with the Nintendo 64's graphics engine to see what was possible for Final Fantasy VII(before they made the jump to Sony). The images are off Locke, Celes and Terra, but there's not much else to them.

Here's some screenshots from the demo's: http://www.jzcool.net/ff/ffsgi/ffsgipics.htm

m4tt
07-30-2003, 03:32 PM
I don't think Celes was involved. I think it was just Terra, Locke and Shadow. :p

TheAbominatrix
07-30-2003, 03:35 PM
It's Terra, Locke, and Shadow in a battle, and Terra does a bit of summoning. That's it. *gestures to her signature*

Flying Mullet
07-30-2003, 03:35 PM
Then she was there in spirit. :p

TheAbominatrix
07-30-2003, 03:45 PM
http://www.geocities.com/calin_thewes/party14.txt

Terra just kinda looks like Celes, cause the blonde-ness.

Edit: It's a Terra/Celes hybrid! Run! :D

Kodos
07-30-2003, 08:42 PM
So wait, they just added 2 FMV's for the rerelease in FFA? One at the start and one at the end? :mad2: :mad: I wanted FMV's throughout the entire game. By the way, does anyone have a copy of FFA? I've been trying to track one down all over the city but my city sucks too much for either Chronicles OR Anthologies

TheAbominatrix
07-30-2003, 08:46 PM
Yep. And while they're very pretty, they're frustrating. They're more... well they arent clips. They show a few characters, mainly Terra and Celes, and they deliberatly refrain from showing Locke's face. I wanted in game FMV's, too... the only re-release that does so is Chrono Trigger.

And you can always try shopping online, gamestop.com is my place.

The Man
07-31-2003, 02:48 AM
The FFA version of FF6 is also terribly slow - the loading times are abominable. There are a couple of parts in the game that are made significantly more difficult by the loading times, since before each battle starts you'll have to wait an additional five to ten seconds for the transition to complete while the timer dwindles down to nothingness. Nice going, Square. :rolleyes2

GogoTheMimic
07-31-2003, 06:51 AM
I remember when I first discovered info about this program. I now have some crappy 100x100 vids of it but what I'd LOVE to have is the real program, that of course being impossible. But hey, a mimic can dream can't he? Oh, if anybody has any better vids than I have, please tell me where to fine them, I'll give you candy!