PDA

View Full Version : Where is Warmech?

Reine
07-31-2003, 02:25 AM
Where the hell is Warmech? Ive searched everywhere and I cant find it. In the NES version, I fought it 3 times in row, on the bridge before Tiamat, but in Origins he doesnt seem to exist. I know its somewhere, because there is a slot in the bestiary for it before Tiamat 1, and I searched for an hour for it on that damned bridge!

Iron Golem and Tyrannosaur ave been found by the way.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-31-2003, 02:39 AM
It's in the same place. Every time you get into a fight there, you've got a 1/64 chance of encountering it. It comes off a lot harder than before, though, so be careful to not wear down too much in the battles before you find it.

robfinalfantasy
07-31-2003, 05:14 AM
Patience is the key here. Good luck fighting him. You will be greatly rewarded after the battle. :D

Sefie1999AD
07-31-2003, 04:19 PM
I had this same problem. In FF1 NES, I usually need 15 minutes at most to encounter WarMech. In PSX, it took me 55 minutes to get into a fight with him. I got almost 3 level-ups while trying to make him appear. Finally, I encountered him and he was a breeze. :mad: Ever since that I've started to call him WarChicken because he's such a coward in PSX.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-01-2003, 03:13 AM
I've never had any party members die in a fight with it, even on the NES, so I haven't made that distinction. However, I think he's tougher in FFOrigins due to his regenerative property and higher tendency to use Nuclear.