PDA

View Full Version : Who should be with Cloud (spoilers)

the blitzer
07-31-2003, 10:48 PM
I am glad he wound up with Tifa in the end. Aeris was alright, But like Tifa more.

Flying Mullet
07-31-2003, 11:00 PM
Barret, duh! :rolleyes2

Max
08-01-2003, 01:00 AM
yes Tifa and Cloud seemed to connect more.no offense to Aeris though.

Kawaii Ryûkishi
08-01-2003, 03:10 AM
A Bullet-and-Mukki love sandwich.

Aeris
08-01-2003, 10:44 AM
Well, I think Tifa would be better with Cloud, but I chose Aeris. She deserves him more. :)

§håd0w
08-01-2003, 01:24 PM
Tifa was ok, but she never told him ow she felt. Aeris just went straight and said it (Gold Saucer>date>round square) And... thats it. Plus i didnt like tifa that much anyway

Imperia
08-01-2003, 03:36 PM
Tifa, because she's sweet and gentle. Aeris loses her temper easily and can't control it. No grouch deserves Cloud.:p

ForeverZeroUltima
08-01-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Shrunkin Master
yes Tifa and Cloud seemed to connect more.no offense to Aeris though.

then whats ur signature about? lol

by the way, masamune, your signature is wrong. it was reno who stepped on the flowers

§håd0w
08-01-2003, 05:31 PM
ok

Aya Nekoneko
08-01-2003, 09:25 PM
Tifa by default, I think.

But even if the events hadn't had that turnabout, I think that Tifa would have been the best for Cloud anyway (although I think that Aerith and her bouncy personality wouldn't have been bad either... guys like the cute ones too XD). For a while, she even knew him better than he knew himself and I think that's a special thing, somehow. ^^;

As for Yuffie... cute, but I see more of an unreciprocated crush or a brother/sister relationship going on here.

Celes
08-01-2003, 10:32 PM
I agree Tifa would be best for Cloud, they have a long history and Tifa always seems genuinely concerned for Cloud. Aeris cared about him too, but she seems like she would have no trouble falling in love with anyone, Tifa seems like she would be stuck on one guy for a long time. And Yuffie, ugh! I think she was my least favorite character (not including bad guys) out of any FF game. In FF7 she didn't care about anyone but herself.

one_winged_angel
08-15-2003, 11:22 PM
I put aeris coz i like her, i should probably have voted only the actual question "which should CLOUD have?" not me but i jus like aeris

Hikaru
09-12-2003, 03:45 AM
I think Tifa or Aeris is best with Cloud perhaps.I really cannot choose between them but since Aeris diedI guess Tifa deserves him.But i really like Aeris eventhough she couldn't protect herself and needed Cloud as her bodyguard.<<but she's still kool>>

CloudDragon
09-12-2003, 06:04 AM
Aeris damnit. Aeris and Cloud were better, Tifa was just like a rebound girl, more of a best friend type of girl.

DAMN ALL YOU AERIS BASHERS, I DON'T CARE.

Female Ryuichi
09-13-2003, 03:20 PM
Zack by default :p

Sefie1999AD
09-13-2003, 03:52 PM
*POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD*

Cloud wants to date Aeris, Tifa, Yuffie and Barret all at the same time, but because Aeris wants Sephiroth and his sword and Tifa and Yuffie want to date each other, Cloud is left with only Barret.

Seriously though, I think Cloud and Tifa should get each other.

Max
09-13-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Sephiroth1999AD

Cloud wants to date Aeris, Tifa, Yuffie and Barret all at the same time, but because Aeris wants Sephiroth and his sword and Tifa and Yuffie want to date each other, Cloud is left with only Barret.

Seriously though, I think Cloud and Tifa should get each other. Thats just plain wrong:sweatdrop

DJ Zero
09-14-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by valetine_4_ever
Zack by default :p

I agree with you like whoa. Let the Clack (ZackxCloud, if you wish) reign supreme, with peace, liberty, and buttsex for all!

That's my vote, btw.

Also, I'm new here. I guess this is my "Hi" post.

< irrelevance>

I'm playing a no materia game. Any suggestions from anyone who's done it before?

< /irrelevance>

Female Ryuichi
09-15-2003, 08:28 PM
i agree with you like whoa. Let the Clack (ZackxCloud, if you wish) reign supreme, with peace, liberty, and buttsex for all!
You read my mind :p :D

DJ Zero
09-16-2003, 02:57 AM
Can we vote on other characters need to be with too?

Like say, Vincent?

I vote Cid.

Vincent should most definitly be with Cid.

I'm a slash-a-holic, btw. Hey.

DJ Zero
09-16-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Sephiroth1999AD

Seriously though, I think Cloud and Tifa should get each other.

That made me laugh like nothing else. I had a horrible image of AerisxMasamune though. That could be painful. It reminds me of a fic I'm thinking of writing, involving Logan (Wolverine) and Scott (Cyclops). When they said the metal ran through his whole body, they weren't kidding. And it's all sharpened.

MagicKnight Locke
09-16-2003, 01:25 PM
hey djzero it is a rule not to double post...if you want to edit ur last post use the edit button...thats why its there for...its all in the rules btw.

Though like yuffie for cloud best.Tifa spoiled the entire ff7 game and aeris...well you know

DJ Zero
09-16-2003, 04:35 PM
Heh....Sorry. I'm still learnin the ropes, but I'll soon be talking with the total disregard for grammar that I see often utilized by all you nice folks.

Raistlin
09-16-2003, 04:50 PM
Tifa. No contest.

Aeris was an uppity slut. Plain and simple. Tifa stood by Cloud when no one else did. Aeris was more fickle, vacillating, and a lot of other bad things that I won't take the time to list. The gist of it: I don't like Aeris.

Halenite
09-16-2003, 08:58 PM
I say Tifa.
1. How can he date a dead person. (not to mention a fierce one like Aeris)
2. How can he be with a materia theif!