PDA

View Full Version : I just got my beta looking for party

Dustt
08-01-2003, 12:00 AM
I FINNALY GOT MY BETA KIT AND I NEED A PARTY. ICQ me at 283107205.
I'll be somehwre in Windurst. W00t!!

Tom Morello
08-01-2003, 03:18 AM
NO ONE CARES! :D

My best friend got into beta and he recently got bored with it... he doesn't play it anymore. He just asked me if I wanted to borrow it, and I said NO... lol :D

Krystic_WLA
08-01-2003, 03:41 AM
oh of course, all of you dont care. NONE OF YOU CARE?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

We all know the naked truth!

Don't worry, i'll be making journals!

Dustt
08-01-2003, 06:40 AM
If i wanted smartass comments from 12 year olds I would have asked for that. But I didn't.

Wind Dragon
08-01-2003, 06:53 AM
Glad to see you hold their birth certificates.

Lionx
08-01-2003, 10:33 AM
Mmm well its prolly more fun as u lvl up more and be with more familiar people.

I am named Lionx there, if you can msg me i can talk and party with you. However i dont recommend you party until say lvl 9 or something. :) Otherwise your exp is going to go at snails pace. But if your all in for it sure go ahead.

Aureus Dragonsbane
08-02-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Dustt
If i wanted smartass comments from 12 year olds I would have asked for that. But I didn't.

If you get offended so easily, you really shouldn't have any kind of...public contact. Let it go, smile and nod. The great thing about these forums? Freedom of speech/opinion. Let others express said opinions without fear of reprisal.

In the future, however, you may want to check people's ages in their profiles before saying something like that...makes you sound smarter. Peace.

Inuyasha23
08-20-2003, 04:56 PM
where do you get the beta???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????and why argue about a game that isnt even out???????? of corse your going to be bored with just a little demo but at least its a taste(hopefully of something good!!!:choc: :choc: :choc: :choc: :choc: )??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lionx
08-21-2003, 12:19 AM
Geez dont stretch the damn thread. The game of FFXI is fully out in japan, we arent missing much in beta which we won from Square Enix themselves.

O yea and Dustt is on my friends list there. w00tages i met him i guess in a mission quite a while ago.