PDA

View Full Version : I need help.

HOOTERS
08-01-2003, 05:15 AM
I'm stuck in the cave and can't find the crystal. I beat the dragon and turned left and now I keep walking around in circles. Please help.

Linus
08-01-2003, 05:29 AM
Make sure you've got your fire-absorbing armor equipped and you have plenty of potions. Also, since you're in the volcano area, all the enemies are weak against ice.

As for how to escape, look for a chest on the right side of the screen. There should be a Fire Sword in it. All you have to do is go up through the small opening above the chest.

Alpha
08-01-2003, 05:38 AM
First ya gotta turn your system off, get into your time machine, go back a year or two, then wait for the game like everybody else.

HOOTERS
08-01-2003, 05:42 AM
Thanks Linus (no thanks to Alpha) and that sucks I already bought a fire sword oh well I guess this thread is pointless now lol unless you want to stickie it in case anyone else gets stuck which is a good idea.

Wind Dragon
08-01-2003, 06:02 AM
Ignore Alpha he has no spirit of RPing.

final boss
08-01-2003, 04:22 PM
What are game are you talking about? FFXII ISN'T EVEN OUT IN JAPAN YET?:confused:

Levian
08-01-2003, 06:10 PM
we downloaded it :cool:

Try using your Energy beam at some of the walls. I think there should be a secret cave somewhere around there.

final boss
08-01-2003, 07:17 PM
You downloaded it? How? The game isn't even finished yet?

-N-
08-01-2003, 10:30 PM
I finally got the crystal. You have to go to the left wall. At some point while walking along the left wall, a message saying "Something shines in the darkness..." will pop up. Examine and you get the crystal.

Super Christ
08-01-2003, 10:35 PM
Correction: they haven't even started working on it yet.

They're called temporal cable modems; aren't they standard equipment yet?!?

VernalDragon
08-02-2003, 02:53 AM
Wow, I must really suck. I'm still trying to find the third rune in the sunken temple. Any ideas? Last thing I did was obtain the pulsing sphere by defeating primal weapon. I've been walking aimlessly around since.

Tom Morello
08-02-2003, 03:24 AM
Well after you defeat primal weapon a new tunnel opens near where you enter the temple... you have to backtrack nearly all the way to the beginning... it really sucks... considering the crappy exp you get from the enemies in the temple.

These people trying to figure out what we're talking about... wow... I feel sorry for them. You think they would've figured it out by now... meh... let's just keep playing FFXII :D

So yeah... I'm having trouble with this side quest near the end of the game... there's a dark samurai, and he stole my weapon right, and I have to chase him down or something... but I forgot the clue he gave me before disappearing... and so I have no idea where to look... :(

I'm so sad... and I really want him on my team, and to get my ultimate sword back... yup... Help please?

Gamefaqs has next to nothing on this game... damned gamefaqs! *shakes fist*

HOOTERS
08-02-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Taerdin
So yeah... I'm having trouble with this side quest near the end of the game... there's a dark samurai, and he stole my weapon right, and I have to chase him down or something... but I forgot the clue he gave me before disappearing... and so I have no idea where to look... :(

I'm so sad... and I really want him on my team, and to get my ultimate sword back... yup... Help please?

I just did that part, it took me a while. The dark samurai is really Moogle Pete in disguise. You work that out because he's wearing the same shoes you gave him on his birthday. Thus, you'll find him in his Aunt's house in Snake Valley (he's hiding behind the couch).

final boss
08-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Can anyone answer my question please? How can you download the game if Square hasn't even started working on the game yet?

P.S. the next person replying to this thread has to answer my question.

Linus
08-02-2003, 05:54 PM
Don't you have Napster 2?

It's been there for like a week now. I'd say I'm about half-finished with the game. Tredna is already level 35.

final boss
08-02-2003, 06:02 PM
But the game isn't finished yet!

Linus
08-02-2003, 06:16 PM
No, you misunderstood. The game itself is finished, but I'm not finished playing it.

Bahmant zero
08-02-2003, 06:39 PM
as much as this amuses me, your not playing ff12, its a fake and you've been had. the game is not due for 2 OR 3 years due to ff11 and the game is bearly of the storyboard stages and is nowhere near playable, and dispite this fact the only way it could of gone onto the net is if someone from square put it there and if they was caugh they would lose there job, be sued and never find work again so its not worth there while to do do.

Linus
08-02-2003, 06:45 PM
No, I don't think that's right. FF XII has been out for a while. Just look at all the people in this one thread that have played it, or are currently playing it. I'm going to stop arguing with you people and go play some more FF XII.

m4tt
08-02-2003, 08:09 PM
Oh just knock it off.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-02-2003, 08:56 PM
*discreetly feeds brownies to everyone involved*