PDA

View Full Version : Squaresoft has forums?

haravikk
08-01-2003, 12:47 PM
Well, I've been searching for any official Squaresoft forum but have turned up suprisingly little. The official Square Enix site is a complete bust, from there it would appear there is no such thing as an official Square forum, but I have heard mention of a Square Soft and an Enix forum. I eventually found the Enix forum which are dead and don't have anything to do with Final Fantasy.

So, does anyone out there have a magic squaresoft forum link that I've blundered past? I can't for the life of me find one despite many attempts and searching everywhere. The European site (I'm in Scotland) has coming soon on its forums, but the American playonline site is utter rubbish for navigating, who uses frames anymore anyway?

Flying Mullet
08-01-2003, 03:31 PM
EOFF is THE official Squaresoft forums. Word.

crono_logical
08-01-2003, 10:09 PM
Heh, yeah, I think you'll get better and fuller responses from fan forums rather than the official one in any case anyway :p

haravikk
08-01-2003, 10:11 PM
Heh I know what you mean, these forums are great for tips and stuff, but it's not the fans I want to talk to really. Anyone got the link?

-N-
08-01-2003, 10:32 PM
All game forums are by fans, for fans. You want to talk to developers? Take a number.

haravikk
08-01-2003, 10:35 PM
And here I was thinking if I asked for a link I'd get one. Jeez do I have to sacrifice something to the dark gods to find a link?

Don't answer that, just answer the first request.

Anyone? If Squaresoft does have official forums then I'd like a link if anyone has it. Surely someone knows?

3 replies and none of you even confirmed the existance of such a forum?

Edit by Kishi: No need for double-posting, really.

Endless
08-02-2003, 05:14 PM
They had one, I'm fairly sure, but it might have been closed when they merged with Enix and redid some of the playonline site.

shinigami_xero
08-03-2003, 06:27 AM
there was one at playonline.com but after they merged with Enix, it just dissapeared, link and all, from the playonline site...

haravikk
08-03-2003, 02:39 PM
Hopefully they'll be re-designing their site some time soon and will bring them back then, the playonline site is a mess, and the sites for different parts of the globe are all different which is a shame since it makes them look very incapable

haravikk
08-04-2003, 05:39 PM
----------
The SQUARE ENIX Message
Boards were brought down for various reasons and will be unavailable until
further notice.
----------

D'oh, well now I'm going to have to dig till I get what I want. Where's my shovel?

Is the quote function meant to display the quote in black?