PDA

View Full Version : Need help here

the blitzer
08-01-2003, 01:01 PM
I am stuck against Twin Taina. I use shell on party to reduce damage of mega and Giga Flare. But keeps geting another mega Flare before I can get healing in. I want to know if any place sells any relics with the shell abilty to them. So I can use the first 4 turns of my White Mage to heal or use Holy. If you have a good way of beating Tiwn Taina or know were a relic with Shell is please tell me.

final boss
08-01-2003, 03:38 PM
Do you have Odin? If you do, use it when Twin Tania powers up for Giga Flare, it'll kill him instanly.

the blitzer
08-02-2003, 01:06 PM
Well I manged to beat him. But Odin did not kill him. He just did damage to him and I used him when Twin Tania was powering up for Giga Flare. I was using the PS1 version so it might have changed. Well now I'm having trouble with Necphobia and his barriers. Anyone got any easy way of beating him.

final boss
08-02-2003, 03:23 PM
You have to kill the barriers so you can atttack Necrophopoe. Just use your best magic, if he has 6000 HP left, SPOILERSGilgamesh will come to the rescue. If you need help on X-Death, blitzer, read one of my threads.

ShivaBlizzard8
08-02-2003, 09:06 PM
The trick with Necrophobe is, as final boss said, his barriers. Your best bet is using things that attack ALL the barriers at once. $Toss works extreamely well for this.

the blitzer
08-03-2003, 04:54 PM
Yeah thanks for the help final boss and ShivaBlizzerd8. I've beat him. X-death is a wimp and Neo X-death beat me but a few levels and I should kill him.

final boss which thread are you talking about.

final boss
08-04-2003, 09:29 PM
It's called "What should do I do?". I had HUGH trouble with NXD, so I made the thread. You should tell us what jobs you mastered, because beating NXD is based on what jobs you mastered, not your levels.

the blitzer
08-05-2003, 08:48 PM
Well I heard about 2 commands called X-fight and X-magic. I want to know how you get them. Plus how do you get the Quick spell and Gold hairpons. With these I think I could beat him.

final boss
08-06-2003, 01:16 PM
Coin Toss also helps as it damages ALL parts. One character GP Tossed, and the others mime it. NXD went down quickly. I suggest that.

the blitzer
08-07-2003, 01:32 PM
I've beaten Neo X-death on 2nd try. He and the X-death before are quite easy. I'd make him the 3rd easiest last boss.

Reine
08-07-2003, 10:26 PM
X-Fight (S Shot in Anthology) and X-Magic (Redx2) are gained by mastering the Archer/Hunter and the Red Mage. X-Magic needs 999 ABP by the way.