PDA

View Full Version : Yuffie

zacks_clone
08-02-2003, 07:46 PM
Iv never concidered the spunky nija girl to be one of my favorite characters in Final Fantasy 7,but somthing brought me around...

I want to hear your opinions of her and also want to as a question...Have any of you brought Yuffie along for Aerises demise?

PhoenixAsh
08-02-2003, 09:14 PM
Nope always take Barret and Tifa for that. Why what happened to change your opinion?

The events in Wutai sorta put me off her. She's okay, I don't like or dislike her.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-02-2003, 09:31 PM
Yuffie really does give one of the better responses to that particular event. Breaks my heart.

PhoenixAsh
08-03-2003, 01:30 AM
So what happens?

zacks_clone
08-03-2003, 03:16 AM
your going to have to go and find out for yourself

what made me turn around was that scean i think.it was real emtional for yuffie and you relize shes not all annoying and stuck up as she seems.

Big D
08-03-2003, 03:28 AM
Yuffie stands in front of Aeris and bows respectfully, with one hand in front of her chest. Then she walks over to Cloud. She begins to tremble, and after a while she collapses into Cloud's arms in tears. She sobs a few more times, then departs. Like 'Kishi said, it's emotional stuff. That, and the date scene, as well as her confontation with her father, show a completely different side to Yuffie.

Max
08-03-2003, 10:39 PM
She is my favorite charecter.She has a great personality,shes all tough on the the outside.but on the inside you know she has a good heart.:)

Wightraven
08-03-2003, 11:36 PM
Yuffie would be my fave character in VII if it weren't for Cid. She's pretty, first off, and secondly she's one of those people who hides her true emotions behind a facade so that no one will be troubled by them. She's got screwed up morals that way; stealing's OK, but don't bother people with your feelings. I can really relate to that.

Plus, she's a freakin' ninja!

Brian The Pink Shark
08-08-2003, 01:28 PM
I quite like Yuffie, she's one of my Favorite's

HOOTERS
08-08-2003, 02:28 PM
I liked her because she was funny. I liked her father as well after what he says to Yuffie before she leaves the dojo. Too bad he wasn't a playable character.

Meow
08-08-2003, 03:22 PM
On the one hand, i like that the presence of certain party members during certain scenes - in any of the FF games - can present a totally different spin on them; on the other, that makes for quite a challenge to see every angle of the game. Blah.

EDIT: Oh, and to answer the thread so this isn't spam, i never saw that bit with yuffie. Although i'd really like to, now.

soulICE
08-09-2003, 05:35 PM
i like yuffie too, esp. with her ultimate weapon, it makes morphing ALOT easier. she also seems to deal alot of critical hits compared to the other characters, or maybe its just my game with a glitch :X also, her steal rate seems really high, maybe cause of her high luck stat?

but.. vincent is my favorite, high mag and str. stats make life just a little easier, and eye candy a plus :P

§hĺd0w
08-10-2003, 11:09 PM
i usually take red and someone else along with me. yuffie shows a lot of respect. unlike the others, who just walk on their own merry way (sorta.) but theres a whole different side to yuffie that u would never see unless u did ALL of her sidequests and dated her

crono_logical
08-11-2003, 05:10 PM
Now I want to play FF7 again just to see this scene :p I'll probably end up taking the lazy way out though and use a save game near that point :p

§hĺd0w
08-11-2003, 05:32 PM
wont work. u gotta start from the beginning and do alot of stuff. dont buy a flower, turn down the drink, get picked at dons, find yuffie, give her a tranquilizer on the ship, go with her to the battle arena (Dynes scene)... there might be more u could do, but i did those and dated her. so it wont work from a recent point, u gotta do all thoes

soulICE
08-11-2003, 10:27 PM
dont buy a flower, turn down the drink, get picked at dons, find yuffie, give her a tranquilizer on the ship, go with her to the battle arena (Dynes scene)...

also, if you dont use tifa or aeris in your party and only talk to them if its needed to progress the game, then you'll get her as a date. cant really imagine that tho, just cause i havent tried it out yet :P

crono_logical
08-12-2003, 09:35 AM
Well it's a good thing I dated her in my game then :p

MJN SEIFER
08-13-2003, 08:12 PM
I always have Yufie on my team so her reaction was the first I saw it was real Emotional I don't Cry that much but I was REALLY close!! it was then spoiled by Cait's reaction who Dances around like an Idoit

Wightraven
08-13-2003, 10:15 PM
It's also fun if you take Vincent along. It's either on PSX or CPU, but on one of the platforms and not the other...

... anyway, he dances the can-can.

It's obviously a glitch, but it's still funny.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-14-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by MJN SEIFER
it was then spoiled by Cait's reaction who Dances around like an Idoit He was only trying to make Cloud feel better, and he realizes it won't work after a few seconds and walks away with his head bowed anyway. He's fine.