PDA

View Full Version : Am i doomed?

frankbianca
08-03-2003, 10:54 AM
I've been stuck on the last exdeath for about two years...I havent even tried to beat him...I dunno if there's any hope, because my guys are at level 30 or so. Is there any way to get out of that stupid place, and go back into the world and level up? I swear i dont think there's any way to beat him at the level im at...and it seems like i cant escape, and i might have to start over or something...Hah i used PURE STRATEGY to get to him though...but it sucks that i cant beat him.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-03-2003, 11:55 AM
There's nothing keeping you from escaping the Cleft of Dimensions, and if you want to do that, you really only need to backtrack to the Castle of Dimensions before you can cast Teleport and be automatically sent back to the airship.

the blitzer
08-03-2003, 05:07 PM
If I were you, I would just stay in the void and level up. My party is at level 34 and i nearly beat NeoEdeath on my first try. I think if you get to level 40 he'll be easy. But anyway you can always back track or even warp out.

Reine
08-07-2003, 10:29 PM
What? Level 34? I was level 34 in world 2! Anyway, you need to cast Teleport, as Kawaii Ryűkishi said. I went into the N-Zone by mistake, and took me a while to figure out how to get out.