PDA

View Full Version : Blitzball Master (me) offers help to all

TheSpoonyBard
08-03-2003, 09:04 PM
I've decided to share my knowledge of Blitzball with you. All you need to do is open the guide and read through it. You should find all the information you need there. If there is something that I have somehow forgotten to include then let me know and I will correct it as soon as possible.

Any feedback on the guide would be nice.

haravikk
08-04-2003, 05:22 PM
A very good guide, would be nice if it had some expansion upon the tutorial in the game, some areas - in particular technique gaining - is very vague and could use some good explanation since you need good techs to beat the best

Empathy
08-05-2003, 09:41 AM
Next time, Format > Word Wrap.

It was an okay guide but you should probably make some revisions and I don't know if you looked @ each player thoroughly..

Do you have the FFX Strategy Guide? It helps in deciding who to use for say...levels 1-30 and so on.

TheSpoonyBard
08-05-2003, 12:03 PM
No, I don't have the strategy guide. The guide you see here is entirely my own work, so any constructive critiscism will be acted upon swiftly. As you can see, it is still in the early stages, this one being version 1.1, so it should get better over time. I'm going to change the guide soon, evaluating the players in more depth, adding a section about the prizes on offer, and a section on how to Techcopy successfully. Hopefully that should solve a few more problems.

The guide appears better if it is opened using Microsoft Word rather than Wordpad, I just saved it as a .txt document to save space.

Empathy
08-05-2003, 07:36 PM
Oh, it all makes sense now. ;)

Okay, well if you need anything, I have the SG and it contains stats for every 5 levels for every player/free agent. (Starting from 5 and ending @ 99)

I like Blitzball but I never took the time to get past LV30, I kept resetting data etc. to experiment with different players/free agents that had been signed somewhere else or...for a while to get the Jupiter Sigil & Overdrives.

TheSpoonyBard
08-05-2003, 11:35 PM
Version 1.2 should be available to download by the end of the week. New sections include How to Techcopy, the main prizes on offer, and more in-depth player evaluations. Hopefully that should be of more use to you than Version 1.1.