PDA

View Full Version : is it possible???

Master.Pug
08-04-2003, 03:57 PM
... to use more than one final attack at once??

example:

give Cloud 7* final attack, linked with 6*KOTR & 1*Phoenix, additional HP -> MP(for 9999 MP) & Magic+-Materia (any materia is mastered of course ;))

Cloud dies -> 7 attacks will be started =kick Ruby's Ass ;)

? izzat possible ?

Big D
08-05-2003, 12:52 AM
The time and effort required to gain that number of Final Attack and KotR materia would far outweigh the difficulty of beating Ruby Weapon through conventional tactics. Should work, however.

Kind of like a strategy I read somewhere which involves having a half-dozen or so Counter + Mime combinations, and then casting W-Magic - Ultima linked with Quadra magic. Do that, then sit back and wait for the enemy to retaliate (if it can, after eight Ultimas). Your character will counter with a near-endless string of Ultima spells.

Getting that many materia is the only problem with the plan...

Mo-Nercy
08-05-2003, 01:53 PM
I see nothing wrong with that strategy beside the fact it will take yonks to get that KOTR and Final Attack. You'd better hop to it *hands over the pot of coffee*

Is 7 KOTR enough to kill Ruby? I thought it was about 10+ but I suppose you can mime it.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-08-2003, 01:24 PM
Should Work

§håd0w
08-10-2003, 11:16 PM
how the hell would u get that many KTOR summons any way. mastering one was where i drew the limit (to get master summon from bugenhagen) that was a pain in the ass all by itself. but for mastering it that many times and having it be reborn that many times, is far too much. and besides, im not sure u would be able to use final attack from a counter attack. and since u would only have 999 hp at the max, u coul very well be easily taken out by any counter attack. but if u have the time on ur hands, go for it.