PDA

View Full Version : Dress Up!

Ryan
08-05-2003, 03:14 AM
what can anybody tell me about the system of jobs and classes and dress up in battle and all that? Any info is greatly appreciated for it is one of the aspects of the game that i know little about. Post names of jobs, descriptions of abilities, post a picture if oyu have one, anyhting at all.

TheAbominatrix
08-05-2003, 03:24 AM
www.ffx2.net should have everything you need.

Sin Harvest
08-05-2003, 05:44 AM
(expletive) me.
i must own this game.

Ryan
08-05-2003, 02:31 PM
very much appreciated for the link, but what is the deal with the "special" dress spheres? It looked like each character had just one. Are they like the strongest jobs or something?

ivory
08-09-2003, 07:44 AM
I wish i could help you out Ryan but i can't. i don't know what's up with them but there is only special dress sphere outfit for each girl and they're all different. I heard that the mascot dress sphere is the strongest but what do i know? :( i don't have the game.:cry:

i've posted my favorite dress spheres here. take a look!
gunner
trainer
darkgunner
of course i like a lot of the outfits, just didn't post them.

Ryan
08-09-2003, 11:49 PM
do not cry ivory, it is not your fault that your pictures don't work.

and no one i know has the game yet. We are all waiting paitently and will find the answers for ourselves one day.;)

That's kind of hard to swallow that the mascot skins would be the strongest. The best thing i can imagine with them is having some support abilities that are useful, but that's just my opinion