PDA

View Full Version : Help with where to go on sphere grid?

Xander
08-06-2003, 01:11 PM
Hey, so far I've been enjoying the sphere grid but now I'm a little stuck. I am at the Calmlands at the moment, at about 47hrs. I have just got Auron, Tidus and almost Yuna up to a point where there is a level 3 lock. The only thing is I dont have any L3 key spheres at all yet. I have a lot of level 1 and 2 but haven't used hardly any of these yet, I don't think I have used any L2 ones.

Do I need to go back and find the level 2 locks and unlock those, or wait here till I get a level 3 key?

Thanks for the help. I hope this is the right forum I couldn't see an FF help one. ^^ Apologies if it's not.

NmUxFpAxN
08-06-2003, 02:25 PM
Yeah you posted correctly. What I did with Auron after I finished was I took him to where Tidus started, and when I got tidus to the end of his part on the grid I took him to Rikku's part of the grid. Wakka has a level 2 sphere that branches off from the middle of his sphere area that goes to the beginning of Auron's, so that's a good way to level him up if you're going for strength. You should have at least 2 lvl 3 spheres by now, or at least I did. There's still a lot to do if you JUST got to the calm lands. I'd suggest chocobo riding and stuff. The monster arena is a good place to start too. You can start by collecting everything from around the calm lands. Before I took Auron to Tidus' area of the grid (so that he could learn to be more agile) he was sitting dormant with about 25 shere levels going unused, so eventually it all works out. Hope that helps. O, you should also have Yuna learn double-cast with a friend sphere if you can make it there and have enough spheres to get it for Lulu. Her "holy" attack is a decent attack and combined with the 1 mp ability healing and stuff come in handy with that double-cast. Just bear with it, getting lvl 3 and lvl 4 spheres is a bit easier at different points in the game.

NmUxFpAxN