PDA

View Full Version : How mad was Kefka?

Flying Mullet
08-06-2003, 08:26 PM
Let's pretend for a second that our party of 14 heroes(12 in the final battle) all die in the final fight with Kefka. After this Kefka goes out and turns his beam of light on every town left in the world, except for the tower of followers devoted to him. Do you think that Kefka would destroy the Fanatics' Tower or let it be? Just a random question on a random day at a random time from someone in a random mood. :choc:

Personally, I think he'd fry them without a second thought. He wasn't too worried when the Emperor asked him to stop with the statues or they'd have no one to worship them, so I don't think he really cares about anybody, even if they are completely devoted to him. Of course those people would probably think that Kefka snuffing them is a great and noble end.

Outsider
08-06-2003, 09:00 PM
Kefka would crush that tower in a heartbeat... He's like an angry kid burning ants with a magnifying glass, he wouldn't care if they like him or not.

He hated EVERYTHING! And after burning every single village, and killing every single person in the world (and OF COURSE, while laughing his ass off), he would turn his furious anger against himself, and suicide. Then his monument to non-existence would be finished.

Or nothing! He was insane, you know... Who knows what would he do?

Bahamut2000X
08-06-2003, 09:35 PM
Kefka would fry em. He's a very angry man...clown...thing after all.

Strider
08-07-2003, 02:33 AM
Think of this: Does loyalty mean anything to him? After knowing that he killed his own boss, I doubt it would matter to him that his followers worshipped everything that he did.

Wightraven
08-07-2003, 02:56 AM
Yes he would. And for that matter, so would I. Mweheeheehee!!!

Edgar
08-07-2003, 08:41 AM
If he would even THINK, Kefka devoters wants to be like Kefka, and if all the devoters have no sense of loyalty like KEfka, wouldn't they have attempted to kill him?

Outsider
08-07-2003, 09:04 AM
No...

Kefka's devoters worship Kefka because they fear him, no because they like him.
They are cowards, so they wouldn't attempt to kill Kefka, with his godlike powers

playaGAW
08-12-2003, 04:08 AM
He wouldn't dare.