PDA

View Full Version : ff7 live action film

VexKen
08-06-2003, 10:55 PM
dont get to excited its not a rumour its just an idea that me and my friend came up with recently. It started when we started talking about the ff film and why it wasnt so good. several things occured to us, it didnt have a good plot, the plot wasnt like ff plots ( it didnt have one insane guy trying to destroy the world it had a group of homeless aliens) and it had nothing to relate it to the ff series except a guy called cid. So then we thought, a ff 7 film would be good but square would never make a full graphics film after the last one nearly made them bankrupt so it would have to be live action. The plot is great as everyone knows and it is deffinately very ff and it would deffinately have a huge following so there would be little danger of not making a profit. Anyway, my reason for posting this thread is to see what you all thought as fans of the game and to see if you think it is a good idea and who you would cast. We already came up with a few ideas for actors but i would like to see what everyone else comes up with.

Maxico
08-07-2003, 11:30 AM
uhhh *points* (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32279) just incase your interested. basicly answers your question.

Big D
08-07-2003, 12:46 PM
Actually, that other thread was two months old, but since it's revived now... might as well leave it.
This one, on the other hand...