PDA

View Full Version : What am I doing wrong?

Daedalex
08-08-2003, 12:25 AM
I've done the macalania butterfly hunt about 10 times now, passing each one. And I STILL don't have the sigil or crest (whichever one you get there). I was wondering what I'm doing wrong?
I've done both of the butterfly hunts about 5 times each. I passed them both 3 times without touching any reds. Any I've never got the sigil/crest! I am so frustrated right now with this!
If I do them again, the treasure chest appears after I complete it, but its empty. And if I complete it on the south end, where the guy with the harp is standing, it has a chest but it is also open.
If I fail on the south end, Tidus reappears at the location of the first butterly and shrugs like he can't get to the treasure. But if I pass, he doesn't appear back there. And if I walk back there, there is nothing I can do.
Please help! I was so happy when I finally passed these hunts and now the game won't give me the sigil/crest that I've earned. :cry:

By the way, Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I'll probably be posting more often now.

Daedalex
08-08-2003, 12:39 AM
Ok I solved my own question. Sorry, I didn't know you could only get it after getting the airship. I'm just beat spherimorph so I guess I can't get it yet. I guess this is what I get for deleting my savegame lol. I had to start over and now I have to wait longer than I thought to unlock this sigil.