PDA

View Full Version : Defeating Cerberus in Kingdom Hearts

StFFr
08-08-2003, 11:33 AM
hi y'all! I really need your help. I can't get through Cerberus. Is there anyway I can beat this thing?

musashius
08-11-2003, 07:31 PM
Haven't played KH in a long time, but I believe it's possible to jump on his back and whack his head.

If not (I may be thinking of some other large monster), then... ehm... stay on the side of him. I don't think I had much trouble with Cerberus, so I really can't give too many pointers. Sorry. >_<

Roz
08-12-2003, 03:41 PM
what one is cerberus

musashius
08-12-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Roz
what one is cerberus

The ugly one with 3 heads at the Coliseum.

StFFr
08-12-2003, 04:07 PM
I tried to climb on it's back. but I keep on falling of it whenever I trie to smack it's head.and then...yeah it bites and rips me to peaces.

musashius
08-12-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by StFFr
I tried to climb on it's back. but I keep on falling of it whenever I trie to smack it's head.and then...yeah it bites and rips me to peaces.

I'd recommend just staying to its side and let Goofy/Donald take all the damage while you keep on feeding it cheapshots. I really don't remember how I beat Cerberus for I haven't played that part in a very long time.

zacks_clone
08-13-2003, 03:32 AM
i just attacked.It was right after i beat cloud and left.I went right back in and just whacked the crap out of him.I did crawl on his back,locked onto his head,and chopped him up abit.When he does that weaird jump or that black good shooting from the ground spell,i jumped on his back,jumped,or ran like heck.Goofy and Donald did abit too.Just...whack him

Advent Child
08-14-2003, 04:34 AM
if you have high jump and a good air combo then you can just hack at his heads. it's not too hard.

Sita Atis
08-23-2003, 06:37 AM
Yeah I found it was a really hard boss. Leveling up more would help too.

Yes you can jump on his head but it's pretty easy to fall off too.

Kenshin IV
08-23-2003, 02:08 PM
The first time I ever fought Cerberus, he raped my ass two ways from Sunday. But the second time I played the game, I raped his ass three ways from Sunday! And the second time you face him in the game isn't even worth mentioning, because he is nothing more than a mere puppy-dog.

eternalshiva
09-02-2003, 02:42 AM
umm, basicaly, just lock on to one of the side heads and beat the crap out of it with the keyblade and Thunder magic oh yeah and RUN LIKE HELL when the black splotchiy stuff pops up from the ground. The other attack, when he's crashing down to the ground creating a HUGE earth quake, if you have the Air Combo, use it to stay in the air until the earth quake stops, you won't get damaged...

So, just whack it to death and keep track of his attacks. oh yeah AND RUN LIKE HELL!