PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Question

4stringthing
08-09-2003, 01:35 AM
Okay, when I get through with a mission, the characters that I didn't bring with me have higher levels then where I left them, obviously. What I was wondeirng was wondering how this system works. Does the game have a specific level to bring unused characters to after a mission? Is it built on averages?

I ask because I usually do a mega-lot of leveling up before a mission or quest, and I'm afraid that when I return I will find that I have a bunch of mega-leveled characters, and a bunch of weak characters. Does anyone know about this?

Wightraven
08-09-2003, 01:50 AM
I think... I THINK that this levelling phenomena only happens at a few points in the game; 1. When you go to the Opera House and to the Empire with Setzer, you come back to Terra in Zozo and your friends have leveled. 2. After the whole ordeal with Terra, Locke, Shadow, Strago, and Relm with the Espers right before the Floating Island. I don't think at any point during the second half of the game do your characters gain levels when they are not used, but I could be wrong, and I'm sure if I am someone will correct me.

Outsider
08-09-2003, 07:39 AM
In the WOR the level of the characters that you haven't found yet are based on Celes' level... So I would advice not to lvl up Celes too much until you get everybody.

Outsider
08-11-2003, 02:58 AM
Not so cool, since the good thing when lvling in FF6 is equipping espers in your characters to raise their abilities...