PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Moment?

Flare_Star
08-09-2003, 12:32 PM
My funniest moment has got to be the part when Eiko sends that letter to Zidane and then it ends up with Steiner and Beatrix aboutto kiss

Laughed for ages!!!

Silent Warrior
08-09-2003, 01:39 PM
I don't think I laughed once during the entire game...

nanakixiii
08-09-2003, 02:59 PM
the letter was amusing, but not funny (in my opinion)
what made me laugh was when zidane and vivi do their "business" at Madain Sali at night.

zacks_clone
08-09-2003, 06:45 PM
ohhhh,soft

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-09-2003, 06:54 PM
I love that letter. Best part of the game. Not really.

PhoenixAsh
08-09-2003, 06:54 PM
I thought all of those were just forced, lame efforts. Which pretty much summed up the game.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-09-2003, 07:13 PM
So, what's it like having no soul and a black heart?

PhoenixAsh
08-09-2003, 07:26 PM
Usually I'd come up with some light hearted reply or an attempt at witticism. But really those jokes just aren't worth pretending it's my own lack of taste that made them unfunny.

Though the lack of souls cool, I don't get forced into going to carol services.

Blue Headed Man
08-10-2003, 01:21 AM
Not really funny, but when Zidane feels Garnets smooth ass, you know he wanted it and did it on purpose ;D

black orb
08-10-2003, 04:00 AM
>>> When Zidane go to save Kuja at the end of the game..

Flare_Star
08-10-2003, 02:23 PM
i dont want to know whether the game is funny or not, i want to know what parts of the game do you think are the funniest.

that part where zidane feels daggers a$$ is funny though, i gotta admit

how about that part when kuja kicks garland of the edge of that thing in pandemonium, thats funny too:whoa:

Imperia
08-10-2003, 03:57 PM
For me, the funniest part was when they were in Treno, and the man with many arms wanted to get back at Amarant, and he saw Eiko with him and thought they were friends. So he planned to kidnap Eiko (I think). When he tried to get Eiko to go with him, Quina appeared, and he thought he/she was Eiko's body guard hired by Amarant. I thought that part was so funny- and cute!

Aya Nekoneko
08-11-2003, 12:30 AM
That Eiko scene made Amarant seem much more caring than he really is (namely because the punk guy thought Amarant cared enough about the little girl to hire a bodyguard and stuff).

I personally loved the part with the letter. I didn't find it funny, but I'm pretty sure I had on the same, stupid grin the entire time. It was just too cute.

And the part with Freya and the river-dancing Cleyrans (or whatever you'd call them). Man, that scene's a classic. Funny to boot.

Flare_Star
08-11-2003, 03:41 PM
what about the part with Steiner, Dagger and the pickle bag in South gate, those guards are soo stupid

Aviva
08-11-2003, 05:47 PM
~Any part with Zorn or Thorn in it. :D

~When Zidane and Dagger got married, and he tried to hug her, and she just walked away and he fell face down on the floor. XD

~When Vivi and Quina get married.

~The part with the letter, where Marcus's nose starts bleeding, and Blank says, "So stick your thumb up it!" Or was that the other way around...? Eh, I can't remember. xD

Phil
08-12-2003, 01:44 AM
I like the part when vivi accadentally casts fire on dagger at the beginning of the game during the play. that was pure genius.

Misfit
08-12-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Aviva
~Any part with Zorn or Thorn in it. :D
I loved those guys, they were so stupid and that's what made them funny. xD

Hedgy
08-13-2003, 05:02 PM
At southgate, when Steiner and Dagger was sneaking through was funny.
For me the letter, was the funniest

Octavious
08-14-2003, 07:38 PM
Maybe its just me but everytime Vivi fell i cracked up

o_O
08-15-2003, 01:14 PM
Funniest moment in the game for me was when the team is at the bottom of the Iifa Tree, and they're talking with Soulcage, and Eiko comes out with:

This guy's ticking me off. Can I kill him? -- Eiko

;)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-15-2003, 02:13 PM
When the party's at the base of the Iifa Tree and trying to get inside:

ZIDANE: "Okay, there's gargant grass growing here, so there must be gargants around. Amarant, get some of that grass so we can attract one, and then we'll ride it up the tree! =D"

AMARANT: "OR I could just do this. *grabs Vivi and Eiko, holds them under his arms, and jumps up the tree*"

ZIDANE: "...'Kay."

Andrea
08-15-2003, 03:36 PM
~When Vivi and Quina get married.

Oh yes, that was indeed funny, especially when he tried to back away, as Quina was attempting to kiss him.

Imperia
08-16-2003, 04:26 AM
I've got another one!! The part when Quina gets so hungry that he falls into the river, and the old man thought he was commiting suicide.:exdee:

the blitzer
08-16-2003, 10:24 PM
when Steiner and Beatrix were about to kiss and were interpurted by Baku and Eiko says "Ah you totally runied the scene". That was funny as was funny as was Zidane grabing daggers ass.

Quina was funny as was Zorn and Thorn.

Aya Nekoneko
08-16-2003, 10:50 PM
Ooh. XD More.

I thought it was funny both times when Eiko got stuck by her suspenders off ledges. Baku just left her there too. XD So sad yet funny.

And the marriage part was hilarious. As soon as I saw the option to marry off Quina and Vivi, I picked it, laughing all the while.

There were so many funny moments yet I can't remember them all...

ShadyMilkman
08-18-2003, 02:46 AM
All the little One-liners Quina throws in are funny. And funnier even than that is the little wavy arm thingy he does in battle. But about when the moogle in Chococbo Forest says "If Choco hates you, Choco will run away" And then: POOF! Choco runs away!! I love that. Not to mention the scene when Quina and Quan and the other Qu discover the "Secrets to Life" in Vivi's lil house place cave thing.

Flare_Star
08-18-2003, 12:54 PM
when zidane says "you rat b******!!! you're the worst scum alive!!" and kuja says something like "tut tut you should watch your language"

MagicKnight Locke
08-18-2003, 01:19 PM
when i named Steiner Stained.

Celes
08-18-2003, 08:29 PM
I thought it was funny when the group first goes to Conde Petie, and the dwarves are trying to tell the group their "Rally Ho" greeting. I thought the marriage part in Conde Petie was hilarious, especially when Quina and Vivi get married, and Quina says, "I so happy" Too funny!!!

I also thought it was funny and cute how Vivi danced in the battle mode. Vivi was my favorite character!

Breine
08-19-2003, 01:30 PM
There are many funny and amusing moments in the game, but I love one more than the other ones:

Where Lowells (the famous actor) fans goes crazy, and he has to escape in a big moogle suit! Too funny! :D

Flare_Star
08-19-2003, 01:48 PM
moogle suite?

Stained! lol
thankyou all for replying to my thread!!!

ShadyMilkman
08-20-2003, 02:23 AM
Awwww, you really do love us, don't you? lol

Flare_Star
08-21-2003, 12:23 PM
you talkin to me?

Breine
08-21-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Flare_Star
moogle suite?

Stained! lol
thankyou all for replying to my thread!!!

Ooops...!

Well, I edited it... :)

Flare_Star
08-25-2003, 08:53 PM
now my post looks stupid. now i am angry, err... grar

now that ive scared you all lets try to push this pack to topic:)

Heath
08-25-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Misfit
I loved those guys, they were so stupid and that's what made them funny. xD

"Bastards we be!" "But clever are we!" Was funny in particular.

Mossy
06-05-2004, 07:13 PM
I liked the bit when they get to the Lifa Tree, and you get a list of options as Zidane tries to break through the barrier. When 'Bodyslam' came up, I had to pick it!

Del Murder
06-06-2004, 12:19 AM
Please do not revive such old topics.