PDA

View Full Version : COLLEST ATTITUDE????

blueangel
08-09-2003, 02:52 PM
who do you think has the coolest attitude?????If you ask me i'll say squall, rinoa and selphie ALL the way.........:love: :whoa: :tongue: :eep: :eek: :D :rolleyes2 ;)

§håd0w
08-10-2003, 12:26 AM
you spelled cool wrong in the title. lol. id say seifer and squall. they both had that "i dont give a shit, screw you" attitude. they did what they wanted, and were able to face the consequences.

Meow
08-10-2003, 01:41 AM
No one appealed to me particularly. i *respected* Squall the most, but i wouldn't say his attitude "appealed" to me. i more sympathized with him, and cheered him on when he started making things better for himself.

i hold very strongly to the speculation that Quistis would overshadow *everyone* in the game with better characterization and personal subplot, and so i suppose i could say her... but it *is* merely speculation; it's no use to imagine what could have been from a video game character when presented with what *is.*

As such, Quistis sucks.

TheAbominatrix
08-10-2003, 01:52 AM
I enjoyed Squall's attitude a lot, until he started changing. I didnt like the way he started conforming to how everyone thought he should act. Seifer's attitude was more haughty and annoying, and I didnt like that... Squall was kind of haughty, but not in a very bad way.

Everyone else's attitudes and little quirks annoyed me. So stereotypical I wanted to puke.

Beatrice
08-10-2003, 02:06 AM
I love Raine. Her no nonsense, tell it like it is, quick wit was extremely admirable. She was honest with herself and with those around her. I wish we could have seen more of her character.

black orb
08-10-2003, 08:53 AM
>>> Laguna, it was the best of all...

Psychotic
08-10-2003, 01:18 PM
Seifer. But early game Squall's "...Whatever" attitude was almost as good as Seifer's "Chicken Wuss" attitude.

nanakixiii
08-11-2003, 01:26 AM
Yeah, "chicken wuss" was great, but I don't think any of the FFVIII's characters really appealed me. If you're talking about X, then it has to be Auron though.:D

MagicKnight Locke
08-11-2003, 06:56 AM
I like selphie,not only the best female char in ff8 but also the funniest,cutest,hyperactivest,niceattidutest of the ff8 girls

Ariel
08-11-2003, 12:53 PM
Laguna and Quistis appealed to me most. He was kind, brave, all of the typical hero type stuff... and incredibly dorky. It was just awesome. xD Quistis was clever, too serious, kinda melancholy. I thought she had a really likeable personality. *weird*

zacks_clone
08-11-2003, 11:37 PM
Sefiers,Lagunas,and Squalls.I liked the bully-rival-'im the best and know it' additude of Sefiers(cocky,cool),Lagunas goofy,idiotic,moron and shy guy bit(living life to its fullest with no worrys) and squalls dont-take-crap-'whatever' bit(doest care)

Anubos
08-14-2003, 11:19 PM
Most deffinetly Squall and Siefer
LoL Its gotta be the gunblade ;p

No its just like masamune said there dont give a shit attitude

§håd0w
08-15-2003, 01:12 AM
thats right homes. preach it

Lena
08-30-2003, 01:11 AM
Squall´s I-don´t-give-a-damn-actitude was the best. I loved when Seifer teased Zell, he´s just so cool!!!
Laguna is a moron, but he made me laugh a lot, specially at the Lunatic Pandora dream (disc 1), when he falls off the cliff...that was great!!!

I also liked when Fuijin kicked Raijin... that was almost every time he speaked. As for the others... I guess the one that must sucks is Quistis...

Vermachtnis
08-30-2003, 02:23 AM
I liked Squall before Disc 3. After that he became as Selphie said "That is so Un-Squall like".
I liked Fujin more if she didn't talk like a reatard.

Silver Dragon
08-30-2003, 02:32 AM
i would say titus all the way allways on the go ready to fight.

§håd0w
08-30-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Silver Dragon
i would say titus all the way allways on the go ready to fight.

FFVIII attitudes my friend...

Breine
08-30-2003, 03:17 PM
I loved Selphie's attitude, she's just so adorable! :D

Quistis was cool too.

ivory
09-04-2003, 05:57 AM
i liked irvine's, laguna's and zell's attitudes the best. Irvine's world revolved around women and guns...funny:D laguna was always this shy, sensitive, caring guy....he was especially funny with his crew. zell wasn't scared to take a beating. he took it like a man....remember the desert prison? he also had this anger issue which made him pretty funny.

As for the girls, raine seems pretty cool. i wish we could've seen more of her. quistis and selphie were also cool. the strict badass girl and the hyperactive girl. they remind me of lulu and rikku.