PDA

View Full Version : village of the cactuars help.

soulICE
08-09-2003, 03:23 PM
quick question..

when doing the village of the cactuars mini-game to achieve one of the mercury items needed to unlock rikku's godhand, one of the cactuars has a hint about "traveling abroad" or something like that. where is he? ive tried going out on the ship deck, but alas, no cactuar. do i need to do anything to trigger an event to have the cactuar on the ship deck? heeelllllpppp

XeQtR
08-09-2003, 07:44 PM
You could always check gamefaqs.com for excellent guides for all games. I did that minigame a little while ago, but i can't remember that clue.. do you remember how many of them you have captured before?

Or if you could get into the game and write the exact clue, I'm sure we'll find it out in no time ;)

soulICE
08-09-2003, 08:44 PM
it was my eighth one :/

ill try the website in the meantime, since my friend is borrowing my ps2 >:E

thank you :)

jochirin
08-14-2003, 06:53 PM
hes suposed to be on the outside of the airship... but i cant find him...

soulICE
08-14-2003, 07:02 PM
it was nearly 3am when i figured it out.. no actually i was just lucky.. when you get that clue, go to the save sphere next to the oasis, not the one by the tent. there, you'll have a cutscene with the cactuar. after that, you go where you had to fight the bevelle guardian on the ship.. he should be there :)

jochirin
08-15-2003, 11:18 AM
:P..... thats kinda anoying

soulICE
08-15-2003, 02:58 PM
haha yeah.. i almost fell outta my chair since my whole problem was just going to the wrong save sphere >:E

i guess the game tries to make up for the hassle by having the last cactuar appear right behind you :P