PDA

View Full Version : Don't they look like

Brian The Pink Shark
08-10-2003, 07:20 PM
Don't you think that Zidane from ff9 looks like David Bowie?
or that Tifa Looks like Amy Lee from evanescence?

Please post more of which Ff charachters look like real people

§håd0w
08-11-2003, 12:13 AM
auron looks like my grandfather. but then again, you guys(and girls) have never seen my gf or me for that matter.

Leia
08-26-2003, 07:09 PM
....actually I was thinking abt this some time ago but I thnk Kuja (especially in this avatar I've got as an attachment) looks like David Bowie rather than Zidane! I also thnk for some strange reason that Garnet reminds me of Jennifer Love Hewitt with the long dark brown hair- just reminds me, not necessarily looks exactly like her!

Flying Mullet
08-26-2003, 07:36 PM
Adlai Stevenson looks a lot like Gogo.

§håd0w
08-27-2003, 01:17 AM
Now that you mentioned it... Garnet/Dagger/Sarah does look a lot like Jennifer Love Hewitt. But as soon as she cut her hair, she lost that look.

Leia
08-27-2003, 05:43 PM
I also think that Garden Master Norg looks like my music teacher!!! (in all seriousness) Especially when he shouts at the class! Its like "fwwarsrawrwrwsarw RAAAAAAAAAAA!" In fact the name has sort of spread so even people who don't play FF know about NORG and anytime he plays an organ song to the class you can guess that me and my friends are just in hysterics! Anyone else got a teacher that looks like/reminds you of an FF character? :laugh:
Oh yeah and p.s: masamune I agree on when she cut her hair! But before that she was definitely JLH! ;)

Xander
09-01-2003, 10:39 PM
Me and my friend think that Cyan from FFVI looks like Freddie Mercury from Queen. I think it's the little chibi type picture in the manual, with the big moustache, hehe. Anyone agree?

Brian The Pink Shark
09-02-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Leia
I also think that Garden Master Norg looks like my music teacher!!! (in all seriousness) Especially when he shouts at the class! Its like "fwwarsrawrwrwsarw RAAAAAAAAAAA!" In fact the name has sort of spread so even people who don't play FF know about NORG and anytime he plays an organ song to the class you can guess that me and my friends are just in hysterics! Anyone else got a teacher that looks like/reminds you of an FF character? :laugh:
Oh yeah and p.s: masamune I agree on when she cut her hair! But before that she was definitely JLH! ;)

That reminds me, my old Biology teacher looked like Cid from FF9(when he turned back into human)

MagicKnight Locke
09-02-2003, 07:43 PM
Butz looks a lot like me...

§håd0w
09-04-2003, 12:29 AM
That's a bit scary. lol

ChibiInuYasha
09-15-2003, 01:22 AM
I always thought Tifa looked more like Sarah Michelle Gellar, but, meh.

Catblepus
06-02-2006, 06:01 PM
imo garnet reminds me of alizee that french singer ;)

DeathKnight
06-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Don't you think that Zidane from ff9 looks like David Bowie?
or that Tifa Looks like Amy Lee from evanescence?

Please post more of which Ff charachters look like real people

Nah, not really. If you're talking 'bout the REAL Tifa(FFVII) and not the NEW TIFA(FFVII: Advent Children) then no, Tifa looks way different.

Fantasy Fan
06-02-2006, 08:05 PM
imo garnet reminds me of alizee that french singer ;)
*drools* sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Miriel
06-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Catblepus, please don't bump threads as old as this. Create a new thread instead.