PDA

View Full Version : Cloud(Spoilers Throughout)

Brian The Pink Shark
08-10-2003, 07:28 PM
If cloud is being controlled by sephiroth to say that he was a soldier first class but it really was Zack, then how come Tifa believes that it was cloud who was in the photo with her?

§håd0w
08-10-2003, 11:04 PM
zach was in the photo with her. she also states later on in the lifestream (disc 2) that she didnt see cloud.

TheAbominatrix
08-11-2003, 02:12 AM
She just plays along when he tells all these stories. She could easily have stopped him at any time, and said "That wasnt you." but she was subtly prodding him to remember, which was probably a good thing. If all those memories came shooting back in one big burst, he probably would have permenantly lost it.

Meow
08-11-2003, 03:58 AM
Speaking of "spoiler," we ought to plaster it all over masamune's sig/avatar/location info, all things considered. ; )

But yeah, Abominatrix covers things nicely.

§håd0w
08-11-2003, 05:20 PM
whats wrong with my avatar a sig. if peeps dont like it... then change ur otions to disable sigs and avatars

one_winged_angel
08-12-2003, 04:50 AM
yeh i kinda got that when she said "I'm not gonna hide it anymore you didn't come that day" (not exact words.....probably) the not gonna hide it bit made me think exactly what abominatrix said

Brian The Pink Shark
08-12-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by masamune1287
whats wrong with my avatar a sig. if peeps dont like it... then change ur otions to disable sigs and avatars

I like your sig, although it does have a spoiler in it

nanakixiii
08-14-2003, 02:04 AM
yeah, i personally like your sig. I started laughing when I first saw it. Yeah, it does have spoilers, but I mean who doesn't know that aeris d**s? If you're in this forum, you probably played the game through once. Yeah, so keep your sig!

Kawaii Ryûkishi
08-14-2003, 08:12 AM
Please remain focused on the thread's actual topic.

§håd0w
08-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by nanakixiii
yeah, i personally like your sig. I started laughing when I first saw it. Yeah, it does have spoilers, but I mean who doesn't know that aeris d**s? If you're in this forum, you probably played the game through once. Yeah, so keep your sig!

im gonna respond and try to keep on topic. too late, its already been censored. damn mods.

and back to the subject... sephiroth doesnt control cloud at all. he didnt even know cloud until he met him on the cargo ship at junon. zack simply told cloud his story, and from there on out, he assumed zack's identity. prolly cuz he lived, zack was shot down by shinra troops, zack gave him a soldier uniform to wear when they broke out of the tubes, and cloud was completely wasted at the moment of escape, so he wouldnt know what was going on anyway. all he remembered was zacks story, and zack telling him they would become mercs when they reached midgar. then he met barret and started assuming zack's identity. ha!!! cant do anything about that Kawaii!!! :p