PDA

View Full Version : Did I Miss Something? (Possible Spoilers)

EveningCross
08-11-2003, 02:30 AM
I just recently finished Final Fantasy Tactics for the first time. I didn't bother to get Cloud although I got everybody else. But when I got to Altima I was thinking "I'm gonna die." But I didn't. In fact, I didn't die not even once. She was super butt-faced easy and after I beat her and then beat her second form the game ended and I didn't know what to do. Altima didn't use any spells or anything. She just attacked people from behind. Orlandu got about three turns to her one and I didn't even get him any special accessories (besides what he came with). I haven't ever beaten ANY of the other Final Fantasy games but this one was a cinch especially toward the end. Come on, someone tell me that there's more... :cry:

Gregory
08-11-2003, 03:46 PM
Well, in terms of battling, the temple knight Beowulf whom you collect during the Cloud quest, he can do 800+ damage with Drain. And the Worker 8 robot you also get can shoot awsome missiles that have tremedous range, fatal to those he uses them on, but also gives him around 25 damage out of 700~. If you wanted the strongest sword of all time, you shouldv'e tooken the Deep Dungeon quest in between Undead Zalbag's battle and the multi-Knight, Archer and Monk battle in Orbonne. The Chaos Blade has an attack of 40, can petrify anyone it hits, if it survives. For me, unless the effect is mandatory, I go with strength. And yes, the Excalibur is the best weapon for someone with Holy attacks, like Ramza with Holy, Agrais, Delita, and Orlandu. (Well, since he is a Holy Knight, I just assumed.) If you want anymore details about these matters, you are most welcome to contact me. Oh and congratulations. I thought I was gonna die. Hashmulum wasa way tougher. (Stupid Vormav!)