PDA

View Full Version : Help please

Bloodfest
08-11-2003, 06:15 PM
I'm replaying FFX again, and I've been moving right along, until now. I'm in the cave after you climb mount Gagazet, at the part where Wakka throws the ball at that thing. However I don't remember what to do, and have been throwing the ball for at least half an hour now, and its done nothing, and now its getting boring. What exactly do you do?

Flying Mullet
08-11-2003, 06:18 PM
Are you at the part where you have to swim around and hit the lights? If I remember correctly, you have to hit the lights in a certain order to get access to other areas in the cave, but it's been a while since I've played so I'm not certain.

XeQtR
08-11-2003, 06:47 PM
Bloodfest: I think it's mostly luck if you will hit it or not.. I can't seem to aim and hit perfectly, sometimes i just press the button and it works. You just have to keep on pressing X until you get it :P

and Flying Mullet: The thing you are talking about comes after the blitzball-throwing.

Bloodfest
08-11-2003, 08:23 PM
Yeah, luck seemed to be the case. I just kept holding X and it decided to work finally. Now I'm at the puzzle in Zandarkand, anyone know what to do in the second room???

I'm looking at some walkthroughs on the net, and man, they really help, all they do is tell you to figure the puzzle out, then waht to do next is listed step by step after that:mad2: