PDA

View Full Version : have you ever gotton so used to one FF game that.....

Miles_the_11
08-11-2003, 09:19 PM
another seems slow, strange, sharp, etc.

Xander
08-11-2003, 11:44 PM
Sort of. I had this feeling the other day. I've been playing FFX for 53hrs.. (in the past I've completed FFVII and IX).

Well I went round my friend's house and she is playing FFIX at the moment, we loaded up my save just before the last bosses, and wanted to complete it so we could try and play the secret blackjack card game which you can get at the end.

She ended up getting everyone killed and Vivi with Berserk on him on the very last boss, lol so I had a go and it was so weird after playing FFX so much. I thought I had loads of time to decide my move and suddenly I was being hurt before I had even entered any commands.(!) I also felt like I should be able to switch people in and out..it just kinda reminded me how different it was.

So you mentioned that another may seem slow, well this battle suddenly seemed very *fast* compared to FFX. :p But I still got him (Yay). :D

Brian The Pink Shark
08-12-2003, 05:37 PM
A couple of years ago I played nothing but FF7 for ages, I then played FF8 and I thought the Ragnarok was too slow compared to the highwind

Flare_Star
08-14-2003, 10:58 PM
that thing happened with me, i had just finished FFX after playing it for a-g-e-s then loaded up my end game on FFIX and i was planning my move and suddenly necron used grand cross. i lost a couple of seconds later....

Mighty Pirate Faris
08-15-2003, 03:31 PM
After beating Final Fantasy 2 (US) , I was not prepared for the complexity and overall length of 5 (in a pleasant way).

§håd0w
08-17-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Xander
Sort of. I had this feeling the other day. I've been playing FFX for 53hrs.. (in the past I've completed FFVII and IX).

over 475 hours :x_x: im almost dead after playing that much. after that, everything is so slow. and after playin FFVII-IX on ps2, when i play them at a friend's house, i get so aggrivated with the load times

the blitzer
08-18-2003, 10:09 PM
FF7 has O as the confirm button and X as Cacel. The other FF's have it the other way round so when I payed FF7 I wasn't use to this change and used a potion from my inverntory without meaning to. This was at the begining so it was annoying. I did it a few other times to.

when I played FF5 I got used to the FF7 change around and when I went to choose something in the menu pressed O and it left the menu. It happend so many times.