PDA

View Full Version : FF5 I NEED HELP

The General
08-11-2003, 09:52 PM
In the forest with the legendary branch I can't seem to find that dam legendary tree could you tell me where it is?

Flying Mullet
08-11-2003, 09:56 PM
FYI, the help forum is for help about the forums/boards. This should go into the FFV forum.

Anyway, have you gone through the trees yet? There are three or four trees with a blue shiney light on them that when you touch them the roots open up and show a door. Other than this, you just have to wander around and find your way around. If you're playing on an emulator you can always turn off the sprite layer that is the tops of the trees, and then you can see where you are going real easy.

The General
08-11-2003, 10:01 PM
I went through two of the trees and now I can't go back so what do i do?

Flying Mullet
08-11-2003, 10:07 PM
Sorry, let me clarify. You go through the trees in order, i.e. you go through the first tree, then the second, then the third, etc... If you've made it through two of the trees look for a thrid tree with the light.

The General
08-11-2003, 10:13 PM
dude I can't go in those once I go back in the forest in stuck in those two spots the one with the mogul thingy hole and the one to the left of it those are the only two places that I can actually move between the rest of it is like blocked off to the best of my knowledge.

m4tt
08-11-2003, 10:14 PM
To the FF5 forum we go! *boot*

Flying Mullet
08-11-2003, 10:17 PM
OK, so you're at the end of the forst, that's good. I know that on the last part of the forest the exit is to the left, upper-left. I haven't played it in a while so I can't remember much more than this, sorry.

The General
08-11-2003, 10:21 PM
I dont think that I can get to the tree that you are talking about I think I have seen it but how do you get to it try to remember!

Flying Mullet
08-11-2003, 10:25 PM
I always touched the blue light and entered the trees in the roots. I don't really remember much more than that for getting through the forest, I don't remember much else(it was pretty straight-forward other than that I thought). If you're still having troubles, try www.gamefaqs.com. There might be a walkthrough that has more details and can help you out.