PDA

View Full Version : Screenshots

Erdrick Holmes
08-11-2003, 11:00 PM
Are there any screens of this game avalible yet. And when will FF12 be on US soil and for what consoles?

Flying Mullet
08-11-2003, 11:02 PM
The only screenshot I have seen is the promotional poster, although it isn't really a screenshot.
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff12/propaganda/ff12poster.jpg

Bahamut2000X
08-12-2003, 12:21 AM
Only pic out thus far.

Look in the bottom left corner too. A Jar Jar Binks looking sorta thingy...or something like that.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Don't you think it looks like Lindblum fromm FF9?

Loony BoB
08-13-2003, 12:18 PM
Aye, very little news on this one. >=/ I want to know more, please. This one better be something that'll interest me. I should probably play FFIX or FFX sometime but they really never seemed to grab my attention at all. They seemed too... kiddy. I want something a little less happy-feeling. =P

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-14-2003, 12:08 AM
Then play FFVII. Hooray.

Loony BoB
08-14-2003, 12:52 PM
I should probably buy a playstation. I hate using full screen games on my PC. And emulators suck. And so does my room, really. While I'm at it, I don't really like my duvét all too much, it's getting a bit old-feeling without the comfy-ness that old-feeling things should have. More of just a ... flat feeling. Oh, and the weather over here is just never right. I need more money, this job is getting really dull and boring and oh my God I

ShadyMilkman
09-12-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Squinn

Yeah, freaky resemblance huh?

Ouch!
09-13-2003, 03:31 AM
I feel sorry for you Bob. My duvét is nice and compfy. You can't have it though. It's mine.

I hope that FFXII has a leveling system a lot more like that of Final Fantasy Tactics. I loved that game...

Flare_Star
09-13-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Squinn

that IS lindblum from ff9. theres an airship in the sky, and there is the serpents gate or watever you call it. It looks kinda destroyed if you compare it to the real one.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-14-2003, 12:27 AM
It's not Lindblum.

ShadyMilkman
09-14-2003, 08:35 PM
Serpen'ts gate was located by the water. If that even was a one of Linblum's gates, which it isn't, it would have to be either Dragon's gate or......uhhh.. the other land one. And Dragon's Gate was located on the side of a plateau, so it can't be that one either. You couldn't even see the city from Serpent's gate or Dragon's Gate. The other was Hunter's gate.. and it was near the Business District of the city. Plus, the city of Linblum was inside the castle itself, so you couldn't see outside unless you walked out hunter's gate, then looking back, all you could see was the side of the Castle.

That wasn't neccasary, was it? Anyway, at least we know that it isn't Lindblum now.

-N-
09-17-2003, 05:50 PM
Unreliable news sources say that it is Lindblum 1000 years into the future. So naturally things might have changed around a bit. C'mon guys, keep an open mind. ;)

Windsor
09-17-2003, 08:34 PM
Does anyone know how I can get FFXI in the US? I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now, and I saw that the game was released in Japan back in 2002. But I have never seen anything for the U.S. I just beat FFX by the way, I'm a little slow. haha. So now I'm ready for a new one because it's the most badass game I've ever played.

Flying Mullet
09-17-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Windsor
Does anyone know how I can get FFXI in the US? I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now, and I saw that the game was released in Japan back in 2002. But I have never seen anything for the U.S. I just beat FFX by the way, I'm a little slow. haha. So now I'm ready for a new one because it's the most badass game I've ever played.
It will be release first quarter next year probably. It will also be online and not like previous Final Fantasies. It sounds like you haven't heard much about FFXI. I would suggest going to the FFXI forum and reading up on it for more info.