PDA

View Full Version : Yay I beat X-Death! Sweet baby moses what is THAT!!!

Flare_Star
08-12-2003, 12:23 PM
How do you beat that Neo-X-Death!!!? Ive tried everything!!! (sort of):whoa:

final boss
08-12-2003, 03:18 PM
OMG lots of people have with this guy. Do you have GP Toss and Mime? If you do I'll tell you what to do.

Flare_Star
08-12-2003, 04:28 PM
i got gp toss but how do you get mime? ive heard of it but i dont know how to get it

final boss
08-12-2003, 05:44 PM
If you have the submarine, go to the water crysatl tower since it's underwater, [check the map if you don't know where to go]. Once in there, keep on going until you fight Gogo. When you fight him, do absolutely NOTHING and you'll win and get the Mime class. Do that and I'll tell you what to do when fighting NXD.;)

The General
08-14-2003, 11:49 AM
I wish I could help you on this one but I really can't because I can't get past X-death himself so after you beat X-death do you have to fight neo X-death right away?

final boss
08-14-2003, 12:55 PM
Yes you do have to fiight right away. Use GP Toss on all the characters thhat have it, and have everyone else as a mime and mime the GPToss.

Flare_Star
08-15-2003, 01:17 PM
i always run out of gp

the blitzer
08-15-2003, 10:59 PM
To be honest I found Neo-X-death easy. I beat him on my second try. I suggest you get ribbons to avoid his Grand croos attack. I found 2. One fron a girl in the armour shop of Mule and the other I think was somewhere in the Celft of dimension.

Here is what I had.

Bartz
Bare
Masterd Time Mage
Masterd Knight
Abliltys:
Time
Store (But this one doesn't matter)

Reina
Bare
Masterd White mage
Masterd Knight
level 2 Samurai
Abliltys:
White
GP toss

Faris
Mime
Masterd Summoner
Masterd Monk
Abliltys:
Summon
HP+30%
HP+30%

Krille
Bare
Materd Black Mage
Masterd Geomancer
Masterd Knight
Abliltys:
Black
Earth

Have Bartz use Meteo. Reina do GP toss or heal if soneone is low. Faris summon Bahumat or if his turn is after Reina Mime. Krille use either Ice3, Fire3 or Bolt3 or use Earth. Give Reina and Faris a Ribbon and have these waepons euiped. Masume, Exlibur, Chicken Knife, Assain.

SuperPac
08-16-2003, 06:21 AM
Yeah, I spent a bit of time leveling up, so I had all my jobs mastered (yes, ALL... COMPLETELY), and my guys were all around level 50. It was still difficult, but I didn't even need to use GP Toss. Still, though, I could never defeat the two ultimate optional bosses...

Flare_Star
08-18-2003, 12:03 PM
all my team are on lvl 47 and Bartz has mastered samurai,
blk mage

reina has mastered blk mage, wht mage, knight

krile has mastered monk, ninja and geomancer

faris has mastered knight, blk mage and samurai

Sefie1999AD
08-21-2003, 08:08 PM
*SPOILERS*

I was on level 42 with very few jobs mastered (maybe 2-3 for each character) and I've never lost to Exdeath or Neo Exdeath. Someone with GP Toss is useful but it is possible to win without it. I just kept attacking and using Bahamut. X-Magic, Quick and Mime make casting Bahamut a lot easier but I didn't have any of those back then. You'll need Cure3 for healing. As for support spells, Haste2, Golem and Big Guard are very useful (I'd strongly recommend getting Big Guard). Equip your guys with as many ribbons as you can. Use Bare or Mime classes. You should win in a while. The only really bad things are Algamest and Grand Cross. However, Big Guard protects from Algamest and ribbons protect from Grand Cross.

Just one word of warning. Try to kill all parts of Neo Exdeath at the same time. If you don't, the last part will start constantly casting Meteo which will hurt you big-time.

MagicKnight Locke
08-22-2003, 11:19 AM
heres all my tactics(no typing them again) (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34184&perpage=30&pagenumber=1)

Christmas
05-12-2022, 11:07 AM
Keep leveling up and keep spamming attacks. Works for me! :bigsmile: