PDA

View Full Version : Copying PS2 Memory card saves

Xander
08-12-2003, 01:43 PM
Recently I was at a friends and wanted to copy her save just before a certain point in FFX, onto my memory card so that I could have that save.
However it only gave the option of overwriting my current FF saves.

This doesn't seem to make sense as you can have about 99 or whatever it is, save files altogether and multiple FFX ones if you save on the game, but I couldn't copy her save to a new space on the card, like you could with the PSOne memory cards.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to do this or if you know anything about it?

crono_logical
08-12-2003, 01:45 PM
Perhaps the save you were trying to copy was numbered the same as an existing save on your card, and it won't let you have two saves with the same number from the same game on one card? Try resaving hers in a slot with a number not used on either card, and try copying again. It's only a guess, anyway :p

m4tt
08-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Just load up the game using her memory card, and then save it to your memory card. It seems so simple. o_o;

MecaKane
08-13-2003, 01:52 AM
Yah, FFX is cool and still lets you choose what memory card slot you wanna use. *gasp*

Xander
08-13-2003, 11:07 AM
I can't believe I didn't think of that. Mind you I'm a bit slow sometimes. Thanks! :thumb: