PDA

View Full Version : That dog at the under water reactor

BorIzEE27
08-12-2003, 11:15 PM
Do you remember that dog that keeps barking and won't move but theres a door behind him. How do you make him move?

soulICE
08-12-2003, 11:49 PM
im pretty sure the dog blocks the way to another sub in the event that you fail to sink the red sub. i remember when my bro couldnt sink the red sub within the time limit, so theres a cutscene of the party abandoning the sub (forgot how). by then you lose getting the huge materia. if you want a sub for the hell of it (like to go to the underwater galinka) you tame the dog and go thru that doorway to find the red sub (same one!) only.. no huge materia. so you get to travel around in the red sub :P

not sure how good my memory is, since ive only seen this once.

PhoenixAsh
08-13-2003, 03:18 AM
Sounds pretty accurate to me, though I've never done it.

There is a LOT more you can do with a sub then visit the Gelnika (?) though.

zacks_clone
08-13-2003, 03:19 AM
yes,you do only get the red sub.if you dont sink it first,you can go back to shore,go back to the dog and cloud says somthing like 'move dog,or we'll dognap you'.The dog will cry and run into the room.You then enter and TADA-Red Sub.

soulICE
08-13-2003, 04:58 PM
i know theres more to do with a sub, just givin an example :P heh. now i want to try this.. dunno if im willin to give up the huge materia tho... owell, thats a great thing about memory cards ;)

Master.Pug
08-13-2003, 08:30 PM
I like red subs, blue subs suck d;)