PDA

View Full Version : snow mobile talk

arcdragon9
08-13-2003, 12:02 AM
Hey, ya know the part were you just defeated that big tank enemy(whose name escpaes me) and you take the snow mobile machinas to Macalania Tample? Well you also know you ride with either Rikku, Lulu, or Kimahri(sp). well i always end up w/ Lu. I'm fine with that but I am also curious to what Rikku and Kimahri say. So if anyone has had them, and i do know how to change it so i ride with them, what do they say? anyone?

Daedalex
08-13-2003, 01:05 AM
Really??? I've only ended up with rikku. I didn't know you could go with anyone else... Interesting...

I forget what rikku says exactly, something about not wanting yuna to get the final aeon and be "sacrificed." Tidus asks her watch she means and she hints at the truth but he still doesn't pick up on it.

What does LuLu say?

crono_logical
08-13-2003, 07:34 AM
I've always had Lulu, and my sister has always got Rikku there. Not sure what affects it, though it'd be nice to know :p

Shuin
08-13-2003, 11:44 AM
First time I play is Lulu but second time is Rikku.

I can switch them. Be sure when battle occur, if they get hurt just heal them. Best way use this method.

If you want Rikku ride mobile machina with you. Make sure when encounter with fiends. Rikku cast "Provoke" and Tidus use "Guard". When Rikku get attack, Tidus will block it. Or when Rikku get low HP, let Tidus heal her.

This will affected to Tidus' Overdrive "Blitz Ace". If you proceed method above. It might be Rikku who throw the ball to Tidus.

Sorry, there is not going to happen ride mobile machina with Yuna.

XeQtR
08-13-2003, 12:27 PM
I'm always getting Lulu. Tidus first says something like "damn you, old man", and Lulu wonders what he's talking about, to which he replies with "nothing". Then Tidus asks if it's possible that a human being is controlling sin, and Lulu doesn't know if it's possible or not. I can't remember exactly, but that's about it.

Daedalex
08-13-2003, 07:57 PM
Hmm interesting... Maybe there is some secret here? Like dating yuffie in FF7? I've always gotten rikku, and lulu still throws the ball in blitz ace though.

jochirin
08-14-2003, 12:20 PM
umm actuly lulu starts the conversation whit...

dont be mad att him/wakka... dont remember the reply thoug...

Xander
08-14-2003, 01:39 PM
Cool I never even thought you might get anyone else.. I was with Lulu..would rather have been with Rikku though *likes rikku* :love:

Daedalex
08-14-2003, 06:44 PM
Yeah rikku is great. One of my favorite characters. I also liked Kimahri. Am I the only one?

arcdragon9
08-14-2003, 08:34 PM
no kimahri riders? o well.

Daedalex
08-15-2003, 04:17 AM
Heh I didn't mean I've rode with Kimahri. I mean that I like the character. Being able to do what you want with him and all.

Storm
08-15-2003, 04:19 AM
This is just a guess, but I think who you ride on the snowmobile with depends on how you answer a question Lulu asks you. At one point of the game(in Guadosalam) Lulu says,"You better not have fallen in love with Yuna." If you answer "Too late" you will ride with Rikku, if you answer "No, I haven't" you will ride with Lulu, and if you answer "You're more of my type, Lulu" you will ride with Kimahri. Who knows though?

Shuin
08-15-2003, 11:26 AM
Yups.... certain of conversation also affect on that.

§håd0w
08-17-2003, 01:35 AM
im pretty sure kimahri doesnt say anything. u can also have auron ride with u. but u have to treat ALL the ladies like crap. Pretty much kill them all off using Tidus and always talk to one of the guys.

XeQtR
08-17-2003, 01:43 AM
Storm: I answered Lulu with "you're more of my type", and i rode with her, don't know if had done something very different against her before or after that, but both times i've played the game i chose that answer and rode with her.