PDA

View Full Version : Better chocobo rider(s)?

Wolhay
08-13-2003, 09:45 AM
After having aquired a blue, green and a black chochobo through breeding I captured a chocobo that Billy thought was wonderful and named it Wondo (I named it WONDO actually since the other chocobo owners are so silly to only use capital letters and I just want my chocobos to fit in).
When I raced with Wondo, Cid suddenly wanted to ride him which he hadn't requested for the five chocobos that I had raced with before Wondo. Cid would ask to ride the chocobo every other time after this.
I don't mind not seeing Cloud's pretentious hairstyle during the races but is Cid a better chocobo rider than Cloud is and will other party members ask of this if given the chance? Cid and Cloud were the only twolegged creatures in my party.

TheAbominatrix
08-13-2003, 09:50 AM
I doubt it. I always had Tifa with me, and she often asked to ride. I dont think it makes a difference. Try the same with the snowboard game, Tifa was always asking me if she could have a turn.

o_O
08-13-2003, 10:38 AM
Yeah, neither is a better rider. It's just for a change of scenery.

BG-57
08-13-2003, 02:08 PM
I suspect it's actually because *Spoiler* first Cloud and later Tifa drop out of the party , and you can't have a riderless chocobo. That would be silly. :greenie:

Wightraven
08-13-2003, 03:28 PM
I suspect that's exactly the reason.

Regardless, I prefer using Cid, as he eggs ME on more to perform better, being that I'm not a huge cloud fan.

... and something about seeing Cid snowboard... I dunno, just some crazy fun, I guess.

nanakixiii
08-14-2003, 01:58 AM
yeah, for snowboard game, cid and tifa ask cloud for a game, but i always say no beacuse i can't do well with them. The controls feel different somehow. Probably because I played with cloud tooooo much.