PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Adventure Bible?

TogiB
08-13-2003, 06:51 PM
hey, i have heard of a final Fantasy Adventure bible being released in japan. i was wondering if it is in english at all, or if it will ever be released here. i know that it is over $105 dollars, but it would be WELL worth it, i think. please if anyone knows if it will or will not be released in the states, let me know

Kawaii Ryûkishi
08-14-2003, 12:15 AM
It probably will not.

TogiB
08-14-2003, 06:55 PM
THAT REALLY SUCKS!!!!

Kurohime
08-15-2003, 11:05 AM
It hasn't been released in English, and I doubt it ever will be. It's actually probably not as "MUST HAVE-ABLE" as you might think. When I got it, I thought it might have the FMVs in it, and have descriptive walkthroughs, but it's more like brief summaries of key battles, rather than a real walkthrough.

There's also little summaries of special features and sidequests in each game (like FF9's Tetra Master, etc.)

I got mine last year, before FF Origins was slated to be released, so the neatest part at the time was seeing FF1, FF2, and FF3 for the first time.

If anyone does have a region 2 or multi-region player, it retails for about 130,000 yen.

TogiB
08-16-2003, 12:06 AM
well, i am a diehard, so i may buy it someday anyway. just to have. they should make something like that for us non japanese speaking people.

§håd0w
08-16-2003, 02:53 PM
ud be better off buying the art collections/anime books for each FF. shows all these unused pics, drawings of most monsters, items and weapons and their purpose etc... their like 40 each, but their more of a 'Must Have' than the adventure bible. most true FF fans i know have some of the books, so its not like u would be the only one buying it

TogiB
08-16-2003, 05:06 PM
yeah, i havbe seed the one for FF 9, and i thought it was pretty neat. i can't find any of the others though...

§håd0w
08-16-2003, 05:41 PM
check out www.mikadosf.com

I buy all my game soundtracks/books/collectibles and other anime needs from them. its a better deal if u live in san francisco, cuz theres almost no tax added on (or at least i wasnt charged any when i visited) its prolly gonna be ur best bet and cheapest way to get it

TogiB
08-17-2003, 12:51 AM
thanx masamune

§håd0w
08-17-2003, 01:02 AM
i do what i can. i dunno if they sell the books online, i tried clicking the 'other' link but it wouldnt load. so good luck buying ur stuff man