PDA

View Full Version : Hardest Cloister of Trials?

SirenGriever
08-13-2003, 08:57 PM
Which Cloister of Trial was the most difficult to get through for you disregarding the three secret aeons. Mine was the one at Djose where you get Ixion. I got so confused and irritated.

Xander
08-13-2003, 10:18 PM
The one in Bevelle, the one with the rollercoaster type thing! I just looked at it and thought, I give up, straight away, so I used a walkthrough and even with that I kept going the wrong way. I just can't see how I would have figured that out without a walkthrough, it seemed to make no sense!

The first couple of C.O.T I got through in the end without any help, and most of the one with the ice (is that the one where you get Shiva..), but used a walkthrough right at the end of it as I made just a little mistake.

The Cloister of Trials are so damn annoying because it's the only thing on the game you can get stuck on, and if you get stuck you can't progress! At least if a boss is too hard you can level up and kill it, but the cloister of trials, well if you get stuck your stuck!

I don't usually like to use walkthroughs for anything but this was an exception I wanted to get on with the story! So I didn't feel too guilty :)

Bloodfest
08-14-2003, 01:24 AM
Bevelle was the hardest for me. I worked at it for hours. Now that I'm playing it for a second time, I used a walkthrough to get through it, but half of what the person wrote confused me even more.

The one with the Ice bridge was the easiest, even easier than the Besaid Clostier of Trials.

I went right through the others, but I haven't tried for Anima or the Magnus Sisters yet. Are those very hard?

SirenGriever
08-14-2003, 02:20 AM
For Anima you need to find all the destruction spheres and their items.
For the magus sisters, you need to capture ALL the fiends at mt. gagazet...talk to the monster arena guy and then defeat all of belgimine's aeons.
She'll give you the flower scepter and use that on the door in remiem temple behind where belgimine battles you in the temple. But you need the blossom crown, as well, to actually walk through the door (capture all the fiends in the calm lands, then talk to the monster arena guy). Then You'll have the Magus Sisters.
It takes a while, but they're worth it.

Shlup
08-14-2003, 04:05 AM
None of them were hard. I used a walkthrough on those damnhorsecrap things.

Nova Dragon
08-16-2003, 01:11 AM
I would have to say the trials in the Palace of St. Bevelle

arcdragon9
08-17-2003, 03:12 AM
bevelle for me. it was just annoying clicking the button on the arrow, i always missed.

Leonhart
08-17-2003, 03:17 AM
I had trouble with Bevelle too. I worked on it for awhile but I could't get it. I couldn't even do it with a guide for about an hour.

m4tt
08-17-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by ShlupQuack
None of them were hard. I used a walkthrough on those damnhorsecrap things.

Me too :p

Bevelle was still a pain in the butt, having to time the button presses just right at some parts.

Psychotic
08-17-2003, 01:17 PM
Yeah, 'twas Bevelle, although Macalania wasn't exactly fun. Then again, none of the cloister of trials are what I'd call fun, but there you go.

Sefie1999AD
08-17-2003, 01:52 PM
The one in Besaid!

Nah, just kidding. Besaid Trials were the easiest, even with finding the treasure chest for destruction sphere. Bevelle was the hardest of them and also the most annoying, even though all the CoTs were stupid except maybe the last one in Zanarkand.

Xander
08-17-2003, 02:23 PM
Yeah I agree, I thought the one in Zanarkand was quite fun, and I found an easy way to do it was to draw a diagram of the dots on paper and circle then number the order they glowed in, much easier than trying to remember... the only reason that this trial frustrated me a little is cos I did it all except moving the spheres then I walked outside the door and when I came back in I had to start over :mad2:

§håd0w
08-18-2003, 12:21 AM
djose was the most annoying bar far. bevelle was most confusing. and zanarkand was the toughest since you could barely make out any of the shapes

Xydane
08-19-2003, 11:22 PM
Bevelle was confusing, annoying and irritating. I couldn't stand that stupid rollercoaster/sliding carpet thing.

Vermachtnis
08-20-2003, 12:10 AM
Getting Shiva is more annoying then Bahamut. I guess I just lucked out or something cause I did it in only 5min. But, Shiva it took way to long for me to figure out. Building the bridge back is hard then just playing around on Trams as you do to get Bahamut.

§håd0w
08-20-2003, 12:55 AM
i couldnt stand the roller coaster thing either. it took an hour to realize that when u reach the end, it send u back to the begginning.